Movie Night: What'd you watch? - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Film, Music and Art > Movie Night: What'd you watch?

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 11-21-2011, 06:27 AM   #76
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Yesterday we watched: Pirates of the Caribbean 4

It was pretty good, the kids enjoyed it.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2011, 11:25 AM   #77
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

We watched Super 8, with the girls last night. It was ok, but the train wreck was a bit more than over the top.....in fact it was stupid.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 11-26-2011, 01:56 PM   #78
awillard69
2001 TJ Wrangler 

We watched Rio, it was cute... but I wonder when they will make an animated move that does not have a evil villain. Why can't we just get a fun 90 minutes of animated engrossment?

Jeeps Going Wild
Friend of Tread Lightly
AB9YC
awillard69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2011, 02:15 PM   #79
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by awillard69 View Post
We watched Rio, it was cute... but I wonder when they will make an animated move that does not have a evil villain. Why can't we just get a fun 90 minutes of animated engrossment?
Family movies aren't what they use to be. Even if there is no swearing there are tons of sexual innuendos. Super 8 threw in the "F" word for no reason what so ever. Heck prime time TV is no longer kid friendly, the likes of Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley, and the Brady Bunch are a thing of the past......but you can still find all of them on cable, so maybe all isn't lost.

Unread 11-26-2011, 07:52 PM   #80
awillard69
2001 TJ Wrangler 

We watched Red this evening. Very enjoyable....

If you like action, I recommend it. You may just want a Helen Mirren action figure, too!

Jeeps Going Wild
Friend of Tread Lightly
AB9YC
Unread 11-28-2011, 05:14 PM   #81
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
We watched Red this evening. Very enjoyable....

If you like action, I recommend it. You may just want a Helen Mirren action figure, too!
I liked it. Does a blow up doll qualify as an "action figure" these days?

Unread 11-28-2011, 05:16 PM   #82
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

The wife and I watched "Larry Crowne".....with an E, this weekend.
Cute movie, we enjoyed it.
If you're looking for a "date night" movie and you like Tom Hanks and Jullia Roberts, you'll like this one.

Unread 11-28-2011, 06:42 PM   #83
awillard69
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
I liked it. Does a blow up doll qualify as an "action figure" these days?

Jeeps Going Wild
Friend of Tread Lightly
AB9YC
Unread 11-28-2011, 06:46 PM   #84
Cmak
2003 KJ Liberty 

Watched My Bloody Valentine and Drag me to Hell today. Dont recommend the latter.
Cmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2011, 05:24 PM   #85
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

The other night I was bored, up late, and decided to see what was new on PPV.
I ended up watching "Trespass" with Nicholas Cage and Nicole Kidman.
It was ok......for a late night flick.
Glad I didn't go to the theater and shell out ten bucks a person plus popcorn and stuff.

Kidman showing some skin would have made it better.

Unread 12-07-2011, 07:30 AM   #86
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

We stayed up late last night, watching "Cowboys & Aliens".

I liked it, lots of action and some blood and guts.

Unread 12-11-2011, 04:55 AM   #87
awillard69
2001 TJ Wrangler 

"Unknown". It was good, we enjoyed it.

Jeeps Going Wild
Friend of Tread Lightly
AB9YC
Unread 12-11-2011, 04:21 PM   #88
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
"Unknown". It was good, we enjoyed it.
I've seen that too....don't remember when, but it was ok.

Unread 12-11-2011, 04:23 PM   #89
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Last night I watched "The Change Up"

It pretty much sucked.

Unread 12-11-2011, 04:26 PM   #90
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

A week or so ago I watched "Blackthorn".

Kind of slow, and a bit too long.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.