Movie Night: What'd you watch? - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Film, Music and Art > Movie Night: What'd you watch?

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBaseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiBushed Sleeves & Poly Bushings!

Unread 03-31-2011, 02:55 PM   #61
davenay67
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Watched "Death At A Funeral" a few nights ago with the wife, the original British version. Quirky and subdued in that subltle British way, but very funny.

31x10.5 tyres
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club #138
187,000 miles and counting....
davenay67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2011, 02:56 PM   #62
davenay67
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Watched "The Crow : Wicked Prayer" with the wife last night....dreadful verging on embarassing for the cast to be associated with the movie.

I loved the original, and should know better than to watch the awful cash-cow sequels.
31x10.5 tyres
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club #138
187,000 miles and counting....
davenay67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2011, 06:39 AM   #63
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

We watched "Tangled" just the other night.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2011, 06:42 AM   #64
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I forgot, we watched "MegaMind" a week or so ago.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 04-06-2011, 03:23 PM   #65
rkates
1995 XJ Cherokee 

We just watched the new Tron last night. The wife wasn't looking forward to it but when it ended she said she really liked it.

black xj

IndyORV™
http://www.indyorv.com
rkates is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2011, 06:40 AM   #66
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Last weekend we watched "The Switch". Jennifer Aniston is in it, and that was a good enough reason for me to watch it.

We watched "Salt" too. That Brad Pitt is one lucky SOB.

I'm behind a bit, because I watched "Red" a week or so ago, I liked it, plenty of action and a bit of comedy.

Unread 04-29-2011, 06:57 AM   #67
awillard69
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Saw Salt, need to see Red.

Last night I watched Slaughter House, er, ug, wait, that was the Cubs game... Grrrrr

Jeeps Going Wild
Friend of Tread Lightly
AB9YC
awillard69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2011, 08:57 AM   #68
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Last nights movie of choice was "Faster". It was ok, some killing and some fast cars.

Unread 05-01-2011, 04:10 PM   #69
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

So my daughters had 8 friends over for a slumber party last night, which means I stayed up way to long and woke up way too early. After mowing the lawn, and being tired as tired can be I sat in my recliner, grabbed a blanket (my old man blanket) and looked for something interesting to watch.....well I had no luck with that at all. I ened up running aross "Dare Devil" on HBO....it was by far the worst movie, based on a comic book, that I have ever seen. Did I mention it sucked?

Unread 05-01-2011, 04:33 PM   #70
Sobie
Bolt-on Maniac

I watched Top Gun last night. "I feel the need... the need for speed!"
Unread 05-15-2011, 06:43 PM   #71
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Friday night I tried to watch "Dinner for Schmucks".....tried. I found it stupid, boring and it seemed to be dragging on and on....I fell asleep before the halfway point.

Saturday night I took a chance on "The Green Hornet". I actually liked it, even though I went into it with pretty low expectations.

Unread 10-05-2011, 09:11 PM   #72
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Did a family movie night tonight....also realized it's been awhile since I posted what I watched.

Unread 10-06-2011, 05:26 PM   #73
5cents
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
Friday night I tried to watch "Dinner for Schmucks".....tried. I found it stupid, boring and it seemed to be dragging on and on....I fell asleep before the halfway point.
I saw that a few weeks ago. It picked up a bit just after you fell asleep.
5cents is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2011, 07:04 PM   #74
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I watched Hall Pass a couple of weeks ago....it had some funny parts, and a couple of parts I could have gone without seeing.

Unread 10-23-2011, 05:52 PM   #75
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Watched two movies last night:

Bad Teacher was mildly amuzing. Horrible Bosses made me laugh more. Neither will win any Oscars.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.