Movie Night: What'd you watch? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Film, Music and Art > Movie Night: What'd you watch?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 02-07-2011, 12:38 PM   #46
06JeepLJ
2014 JK Wrangler 

Last night the wife and i watched Date Night, very funny movie... it made us both LOL!

Unread 02-12-2011, 08:10 PM   #47
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

We watched a family movie, "Secretaritat". It's a feel good movie, even though I did know the ending.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2011, 05:56 AM   #48
awillard69
2001 TJ Wrangler 

The Wolfman... pretty good. We enjoyed it.

Jeeps Going Wild
Friend of Tread Lightly
AB9YC
awillard69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2011, 02:53 PM   #49
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

We watched "You Again", a cute family friendly movie.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 03-01-2011, 06:29 AM   #50
awillard69
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Inception and Expendables.

Inception was a bit convoluted due to the nature of the plot ("dream espionage"), but it was good.

Expendables was what you would expect, blood, guts and violence, but it was entertaining. And, man some of those guys are getting old...

Jeeps Going Wild
Friend of Tread Lightly
AB9YC
Unread 03-01-2011, 06:46 AM   #51
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Last Friday night me and my girls watched "Unstoppable". It was inspired by a true story, but had the Hollywood twist added. Still pretty good. My girls said it was tense.

Unread 03-03-2011, 04:47 PM   #52
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Last night I watched "Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps"....meh.

Unread 03-12-2011, 12:22 PM   #53
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Last night I watched "The Next Three Days"

Unread 03-12-2011, 02:28 PM   #54
awillard69
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I watched "How to train your dragon" with the grandson... cute, and very kid friendly.

Jeeps Going Wild
Friend of Tread Lightly
AB9YC
Unread 03-12-2011, 05:41 PM   #55
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by awillard69 View Post
I watched "How to train your dragon" with the grandson... cute, and very kid friendly.
We loved that movie.

Unread 03-17-2011, 07:01 AM   #56
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Last night I started watching Inception. I got to the part where they were on the bullet train. Next thing I know I'm back at the begining. So I sat there wondering if I fell asleep, or if I was dreaming I had seen what I was now watching. It kind of freaked me out, so I quit watching the movie. I wonder if I'm awake now......

Unread 03-23-2011, 05:30 PM   #57
Acidcold
2005 WK 

Watched 127 hours, a good movie with nice scenes.
Acidcold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2011, 09:06 AM   #58
Sobie
Bolt-on Maniac

I watched Team America last night. Hilarious. AMERICA **** YEAH!!! BACK AGAIN TO SAVE THE MOTHER ****IN DAY YEAH!!!
Unread 03-26-2011, 09:17 AM   #59
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

The other night we watched "The Fighter". I liked it.

Unread 03-26-2011, 05:39 PM   #60
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I watched "From Paris With Love" on Netflix today....lots of shooting, so I liked it.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.