Movie Night: What'd you watch? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Film, Music and Art > Movie Night: What'd you watch?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAttention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rock

Unread 12-19-2010, 08:13 PM   #31
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRodHooligan View Post
Me and James went to see the mid-night playing of TRON: Legacy in IMAX 3D thursday night, good movie, amazing visual effects!
I bet the visual effects were nothing compared to the original....

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2010, 10:44 AM   #32
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Last night I watched "The A-Team". It's an over the top action flick. Nothing they do is even remotely possible. I did watch the entire movie, but was highly disappointed that Jessica Biel remained fully dressed the whole time.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 12-22-2010, 06:39 PM   #33
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Last night I watched GI Joe: Rise of the Cobra. It was pretty much just like the A-Team....but there were two hot chicks, both of which looked better than Jessica Biel. This movie had more CGI than any movie I've watched in quite some time. Some of it, was very very bad.

Unread 12-23-2010, 07:00 AM   #34
awillard69
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Last night I watched "It's a trap!", the Family Guy version of Return of the Jedi. It was funny, but not quite as much as the previous ones.

Also, tonight at 8PM on Speed, Dangerous Drives: Extreme Off Road...

Jeeps Going Wild
Friend of Tread Lightly
AB9YC
awillard69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2010, 08:42 AM   #35
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I watched "Grown Ups". It made me laugh, so that was a plus.

Unread 12-23-2010, 05:34 PM   #36
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

The wife and I watched "The Town" this afternoon. It stars Ben Affleck, he directed it too. Good movie.

Unread 12-24-2010, 06:21 AM   #37
awillard69
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I think today I will watch the Battlestar Galactica series, starting from the beginning...I did Babylon 5 over the summer...

Jeeps Going Wild
Friend of Tread Lightly
AB9YC
awillard69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2010, 12:05 AM   #38
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

We just finished "It's Complicated". Pretty funny romantic comedy. Of course yesterday we did "A Christmas Story" and "It's a Wonderful Life".

Unread 12-26-2010, 06:36 AM   #39
5cents
2008 JK Wrangler 

Burning the midnight oil eh?
5cents is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2011, 01:03 PM   #40
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Last nights movie: The Other Guys.

Unread 01-01-2011, 07:23 PM   #41
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Almost forgot, Thursday night I watched "Animal House".

Unread 01-02-2011, 01:54 AM   #42
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Just finished "Shutter Island" a few minutes ago.....strange, very strange.

Yep, burning more midnight oil.

Unread 01-23-2011, 12:08 PM   #43
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Last night the wife and I watched "The American". It was a pretty slow paced movie, not exciting at all. The nudity would be the cause of the "R" rating.

Unread 01-23-2011, 12:13 PM   #44
06JeepLJ
2014 JK Wrangler 

last night the wife and i saw the new (remake) of True Grit... its good, but not sure it was better than the original... the wife said, " thats two hours of my life i will never get back!!!".
Unread 02-05-2011, 09:49 PM   #45
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

This afternoon the wife and I watched "Restrepo". A documentary. Pretty powerful stuff.

Tonight we watched "Conviction". It's a true story and also pretty good.

After you watch Conviction, if you watch it, look up Kenneth Waters, for the rest of the story.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.