Movie Night: What'd you watch? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Film, Music and Art > Movie Night: What'd you watch?

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 11-28-2010, 10:39 AM   #16
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

The wife and I watched The Wolfman, with Benicia Del Toro and Anthony Hopkins, last night. More blood, guts and violence. Pretty good movie though.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2010, 10:45 AM   #17
jbeebe
1991 YJ Wrangler 

grown ups is hilarious! i just watched that, as well as Get him to the Greek, not as funny, but still made me lol
jbeebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2010, 12:56 PM   #18
awillard69
2001 TJ Wrangler 

We watched Legion. Bloody but pretty good.

The wife wanted to watch Bride Wars... I went to putter in the garage...

Jeeps Going Wild
Friend of Tread Lightly
AB9YC
awillard69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2010, 10:55 AM   #19
Strizzy
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I just got my new 73" TV and surround sound set up and watched Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
Then I decided to try out the 3D thing and watched Ice Age 2.
Strizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2010, 12:29 PM   #20
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strizzy View Post
I just got my new 73" TV and surround sound set up and watched Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
Then I decided to try out the 3D thing and watched Ice Age 2.
73"...wow!!

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 12-01-2010, 03:27 PM   #21
rkates
1995 XJ Cherokee 

watched Knight and Day last night on my little 50''. Just not any wow movies anymore.

black xj

IndyORV™
http://www.indyorv.com
rkates is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2010, 05:49 PM   #22
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I watched "Killers" Saturday. It's supposed to be a comedy, I didn't hate it, but I'm glad I didn't pay 10-bucks a person to go see it.

Unread 12-09-2010, 06:39 AM   #23
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Last night it was "Knight and Day". Oddly enough it seemed to have the same basic concept as "Killers". Spy meets attractive blonde, badguys after spy, shooting breaks out. Knight and Day was funnier than Killers, but again I'm glad I didn't pay 10-bucks a person to see it.

Unread 12-09-2010, 03:03 PM   #24
rkates
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Watched inseption last night, had a hard time fallowing it(wife telling me she doesn't undrestand whats happening through the whole movie) I'll have to watch it again when I have some alone time. From what I did see it was out there

black xj

IndyORV™
http://www.indyorv.com
rkates is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2010, 08:15 PM   #25
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

We did a family movie tonight, Extraodinary Measures. It's based on a true stoy about two young children that are diagnosed with a rare genetic desease for which there is no cure. It was good family viewing.

Unread 12-12-2010, 09:51 AM   #26
awillard69
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Sherlock Holmes... not bad, worth watching... I hear they are planning a sequel...

Jeeps Going Wild
Friend of Tread Lightly
AB9YC
Unread 12-12-2010, 07:49 PM   #27
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I started watching "2012" last night. One of the worst movies I've ever seen, so stupid I would have walked out if I had been at the theatre. How anybody made it throught the entire movie is beyond me, I didn't even last halfway through it.

Unread 12-13-2010, 07:13 AM   #28
awillard69
2001 TJ Wrangler 

hahaha... 2012 was fun for the destruction effects, very cool. But John Cusack cursing? Epic fail.

Jeeps Going Wild
Friend of Tread Lightly
AB9YC
Unread 12-19-2010, 05:33 PM   #29
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

The wife and I watched "You don't know Jack" last night. It's about Dr.Kevorkian, and it stars Al Pacino. Pretty good movie, Pacino was great at Dr.Death.

Unread 12-19-2010, 07:21 PM   #30
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Me and James went to see the mid-night playing of TRON: Legacy in IMAX 3D thursday night, good movie, amazing visual effects!
RockRodHooligan is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.