jurassic park - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Film, Music and Art > jurassic park

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 09-29-2013, 10:02 AM   #1
Ljcrawler05
2005 LJ Wrangler 

jurassic park

This movie really never gets old. I am not a fan of the yj but I absolutely love the jeeps they run in this movie. When it was in theaters in 3d I paid 17 bucks to watch it it with my fiance... it was like a brand new movie. Either way its on right now and cant help but watch it.

Ljcrawler05 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2013, 10:02 AM   #2
wtfcrunch
1999 TJ Wrangler 

What are your opinions about the new one coming out?
wtfcrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2013, 10:10 AM   #3
Ljcrawler05
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfcrunch View Post
What are your opinions about the new one coming out?
Im sorry I didnt realize they were making a new one... so basically all ive got for you is........ haha. I'll look into it.
Unread 09-29-2013, 10:20 AM   #4
Ljcrawler05
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Looked it up and there doesnt seem to be much info on it other than spielberg is producing it with a different director. Should be a great addition to the series although I didnt care for the 3rd one. I know ill be there for an opening night 3d showing... probably at imax. I feel like such a little kid saying that but I really do think jurassic park is one of those movies I wont ever pass up watching if given the chance.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.