The Conjuring - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Film, Music and Art > The Conjuring

NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 07-25-2013, 10:10 AM   #1
Cherokeekid88
1997 XJ Cherokee 

The Conjuring

Saw this movie the day it came out and let me tell you..it freaked me out! How real everyhting in this movie scares me to death. The last movie I saw that creeped me out was Insidious and this was way scarier. In this movie, they use old fashion scares which I love.
If anyone gets scared by creepy, eerie things like doors slamming and poltergiest type stuff...this movie will def scare you.
I think its the best scary movie to come out in a long time.

Bilstein 5100's - Magnaflow Exhaust.
Cherokeekid88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #2
jeepyj13
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokeekid88
Saw this movie the day it came out and let me tell you..it freaked me out! How real everyhting in this movie scares me to death. The last movie I saw that creeped me out was Insidious and this was way scarier. In this movie, they use old fashion scares which I love.
If anyone gets scared by creepy, eerie things like doors slamming and poltergiest type stuff...this movie will def scare you.
I think its the best scary movie to come out in a long time.
I watched it last night. I almost **** on myself. Insidious and sinister were both up there on my scare list as well. I'm ready for insidious 2 to come out next month.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.