Car shows? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Film, Music and Art > Car shows?

Jeep Liberty Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontSAVE BIG: Christmas in July Sale!Jeep Liberty Window Regulator

Unread 12-30-2013, 04:16 PM   #31
freeskier93
Web Wheeler

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Only car show I watch is Top Gear UK. I can't really stand "wrenching" shows, they are essentially cooking shows for cars. Off road ones are especially bad because they're just 4 Wheel Parts catalog vehicles.

The only other show I used to like watching was Overhaulin'.

CU Boulder Aerospace Engineering
freeskier93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2013, 02:19 PM   #32
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeskier93
Only car show I watch is Top Gear UK. I can't really stand "wrenching" shows, they are essentially cooking shows for cars. Off road ones are especially bad because they're just 4 Wheel Parts catalog vehicles. The only other show I used to like watching was Overhaulin'.
Overhaulin' has new episodes on velocity channel
Unread 12-31-2013, 11:27 PM   #33
nwiTJdave

I'd like to see some off road shows or trek style races. I know outdoors channel had a show for a while like that but I have never had that channel and given that most ppl don't, I don't think it did very well. Even extreme 4x4 I rarely watch anymore because it is just the same thing over and over. Watching Ian do custom fab work is cool, but the rest seems to be just a rustys's commercial

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.