Any if you watch Game Of Thrones - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Film, Music and Art > Any if you watch Game Of Thrones

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 07-31-2013, 11:31 PM   #1
higgins192
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Any if you watch Game Of Thrones

So I just started watching GoT and let me say that show is just a curve ball after another. I finished all 3 seasons in a week. I just want your opinion and who is your favorite ect.
I will let you go first and I will Chime in.
Remember winter is coming!

**disclaimer** there is a good chance of spoilers on this thread you have been warned.

higgins192 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2013, 02:50 PM   #2
0IIIIIII0
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by higgins192
So I just started watching GoT and let me say that show is just a curve ball after another. I finished all 3 seasons in a week. I just want your opinion and who is your favorite ect.
I will let you go first and I will Chime in.
Remember winter is coming!

**disclaimer** there is a good chance of spoilers on this thread you have been warned.
I've finished 2 seasons and 3 of the books... I'll just say this... Don't get too attached to anyone.

Sent from my TJ
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
- Samuel Adams
0IIIIIII0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-02-2013, 01:01 AM   #3
martin_j

Been watching since the beginning

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0IIIIIII0 View Post
I've finished 2 seasons and 3 of the books... I'll just say this... Don't get too attached to anyone.

Sent from my TJ
I've watched all the way through but I haven't read the books. After what I considered to be a mediocre season, I was completely caught off guard by the characters who were killed off. Definitely don't get too attached, although it always seems like, the ones you want to see get it, can't because the audience hatred for them is so compelling.

I'm not really a comic book fan but has anyone checked out the cosplay video for Game of Thrones? I heard about it on the radio but I haven't watched yet.
martin_j is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-07-2013, 01:02 AM   #4
KDStewart
1998 ZJ 

I've watch all three seasons and love the show. I've always liked fantasy type story lines in that time setting though. Honestly after three seasons I'm kind of rooting for Tyrion and Arya. I haven't read the books and after three seasons of the show I kind of like the anticipation of waiting instead of reading to find out what happens in the end.
KDStewart is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2014, 11:20 PM   #5
kevin1297
2002 TJ Wrangler 

So every one likes Tyrion and Arya but let's be honest dyneres has to win right
kevin1297 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-27-2014, 12:49 PM   #6
0IIIIIII0
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin1297
So every one likes Tyrion and Arya but let's be honest dyneres has to win right

Nah, hit as she is, I think Arya has the best story.

Danaerys Or whatever is just whiny and pitiable. In my opinion.

Sent from my TJ
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
- Samuel Adams
Unread 01-27-2014, 04:51 PM   #7
higgins192
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I had high hopes for rob stark but that didn't happen. I wonder what's going to happen to yegritte and Jon snow
Unread 01-27-2014, 07:58 PM   #8
DKenyon28

2002 TJ Wrangler 

If you haven't read the series you really need to. It gives you so much more info on the characters. It's possibly the greatest series ever written.

As far as my favorite characters go, my list is like this:
Arya (naming my next dog after her haha)
Tyrion
Jon Snow
Oberyn Martell (The Red Viper, you'll be introduced to this bad *** this season)
Rob Stark
Arthur Dayne
DKenyon28 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-29-2014, 08:09 AM   #9
0IIIIIII0
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKenyon28
If you haven't read the series you really need to. It gives you so much more info on the characters. It's possibly the greatest series ever written. As far as my favorite characters go, my list is like this: Arya (naming my next dog after her haha) Tyrion Jon Snow Oberyn Martell (The Red Viper, you'll be introduced to this bad *** this season) Rob Stark Arthur Dayne
I like Jon Snow, Arya, and Jaime Lannister. All interesting characters.

The not top -
Bran (slowest moving plot line ever, Whiney)
Sansa (also not interesting)
Cersei (Would someone off this chick ?!)
Danaerys (poop or get off the pot. You've got a huge army and dragons. Make a move already.)

Sent from my TJ
- Samuel Adams
Unread 01-29-2014, 11:56 PM   #10
higgins192
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I would disagree sir, Hodor has the best plot line ever!

Hah Hodor
Unread 01-30-2014, 08:47 AM   #11
0IIIIIII0
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by higgins192
I would disagree sir, Hodor has the best plot line ever! Hah Hodor
I asked him what he thought. All he said was
"Hodor?"

Sent from my TJ
- Samuel Adams
Unread 01-31-2014, 10:05 AM   #12
DKenyon28

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I like Jon Snow, Arya, and Jaime Lannister. All interesting characters.

The not top -
Bran (slowest moving plot line ever, Whiney)
Sansa (also not interesting)
Cersei (Would someone off this chick ?!)
Danaerys (poop or get off the pot. You've got a huge army and dragons. Make a move already.)

Sent from my TJ
As much as you may hate Cersei, her plot is one of the better ones. Especially later in the books.
Unread 01-31-2014, 03:15 PM   #13
0IIIIIII0
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
As much as you may hate Cersei, her plot is one of the better ones. Especially later in the books.
I'm on the last book.

She's still annoying.

Sent from my TJ
- Samuel Adams
Unread 01-31-2014, 06:20 PM   #14
DKenyon28

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I'm on the last book.

She's still annoying.

Sent from my TJ
I didn't mean she wasn't annoying, I meant what happens to her is retribution for how big of a pos she is which makes her story line a little better. Plus, it's interesting how she manipulates everyone.
Unread 01-31-2014, 06:31 PM   #15
0IIIIIII0
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I didn't mean she wasn't annoying, I meant what happens to her is retribution for how big of a pos she is which makes her story line a little better. Plus, it's interesting how she manipulates everyone.
On that we agree. Though I've got a great idea on how she should buy the farm...

Sent from my TJ
- Samuel Adams

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.