Shipping to APO? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Military Jeepers > Shipping to APO?

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 08-13-2013, 12:27 PM   #1
takeitsleazy
2013 JK Wrangler 

Shipping to APO?

How do any of you overseas guys get parts?? Just tried to order a cage, that was a no go. I have a feeling Ill be getting boned if I find anyone thatll ship to me

Unread 08-13-2013, 02:49 PM   #2
Boog
2001 TJ Wrangler 

If its something I really want, I just pay the extra for shipping. I have had issues ordering things from my home computer with the british internet, so I had to use a computer at work so it would accent my card.
Air Force Jeep Club #147
My build thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/boogs-slow-tj-build-1469852/
Boog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-13-2013, 03:06 PM   #3
takeitsleazy
2013 JK Wrangler 

its little things like this that make me miss the states haha. have you ordered through anyone around town?
Unread 08-14-2013, 02:08 PM   #4
Boog
2001 TJ Wrangler 

That's exactly why I'm going back to the states next year. I've never ordered anything locally. I've had to get a couple OEM parts replaced thru local shops..and 18GBP for a wheel stud is a bit ridiculous to me.
Air Force Jeep Club #147
My build thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/boogs-slow-tj-build-1469852/
Unread 08-14-2013, 07:04 PM   #5
sec2776
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Try rockauto.com and when I was station overseas I jade a fender sent U.S. mail APO addresses were considered U.S.
sec2776 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2013, 12:37 AM   #6
Boog
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Also look at shiptoapo.com
Air Force Jeep Club #147

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.