Rules and Guidelines for Posting
- Please try to keep your messages on topic. For this message group, that means talking about anything military related. The moderators will allow a certain amount of "off-topic" messaging, but please do not push it.
- Swearing, flaming, slamming and spamming will not be tolerated. Posts that do not fall within the guidelines of this site will either be edited for content or will be deleted all-together. This is your only warning. Repeat offenders will find their login-id's and IP addresses banned from using JeepForums.com.
- Pictures maybe posted with your messages. Please check the Registry Section for ideas on how to properly post the pictures that you wish for others to see
- Topics allowed include anything military related, to include questions about joining the service, ranks/rates, duty stations etc.
- There maybe long periods of time between people posting. Please do not post and repost your questions several times over as the answers are not always immediate. Some people will refrain from answering questions even after reading them if they cannot prove their points of view
Remember that this forum can be a wealth of knowledge for others to build on and we can make a difference in whether someone choses to defend their country or not with the information that we have. Not one of us knows everything about our branch of service, so all information is welcome!
- HM1(SW/AW)Ret USN Dec 23,1992 to Dec 31, 2012
I drive an XJ, and all of my power windows work :)
2000 Pontiac WS6 - DD
DD (Mine) Sold - 98 XJ Moss Green
(His) - 92 YJ December 2013 YJOTM
Sold - 95 ZJ
Sold - 97 XJ Red
Sold - 98 XJ
USN Jeep Club Hull #36
Originally Posted by RacerX
WTF is Clockspring??? my Jeep has digital clock