people joining army or thinking about it - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Military Jeepers > people joining army or thinking about it

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEMassive SAVINGS on VISION X EVO PRIME 10 WATT LED LIGHT BANew Product Release: Flowmaster CA Legal Direct-Fit Cataly

Unread 12-22-2009, 04:27 AM   #1
rockstedy
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Lightbulb people joining army or thinking about it

Hey folks, and fellow jeepers children

if you love jeeps like i do ( I own 3 of them now)

well, I Like you !!!

anyway
i served in the Army for 14 yrs 3 months 2 day and 33 minutes

why didnt i go 20 yrs you ask ?

i am now a disabled Vet (injuries didnt allow me to continue)

if you all want any questions answered about entering the Army i can lead you down the right path and help you get a decent job title and not a sandbag (infantry)

i am offering this to my fellow Jeepers and there children

this is for real, no scams, no spam, your email with a small story about you or your child
will get my phone number and we can talk over the phone and help guide you down the right path

god bless and save journeys to our men and women in arms

sincrely,
Frank Church
tlccomputersllc@hotmail.com

92' YJ, 5.0 Mustang,Dana 60 rear , dana 44 front, 3:56, 4.5" lift kit.,SOA,rhino lined tub,40x17x16.5 cut gumbo mudders on rear and fun country on front,rear driveshaft brake

98' TJ 2.5 lift 4.0 liter raise fenders 31' mudd terrains

2002 Grand cherokee bone stock
rockstedy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-22-2009, 06:34 AM   #2
jeepcj258
1980 CJ5 

Thank you for your service to our country.
jeepcj258 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-22-2009, 06:40 AM   #3
rentalguy1

rokstedy, if YOU need any help navigating the VA maze, pm me. Learning the way they do things can drive a vet crazy sometimes.
rentalguy1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-22-2009, 06:48 AM   #4
rockstedy
1992 YJ Wrangler 

thanks Jeep cj

and thanks rentalguy1
92' YJ, 5.0 Mustang,Dana 60 rear , dana 44 front, 3:56, 4.5" lift kit.,SOA,rhino lined tub,40x17x16.5 cut gumbo mudders on rear and fun country on front,rear driveshaft brake

98' TJ 2.5 lift 4.0 liter raise fenders 31' mudd terrains

2002 Grand cherokee bone stock
rockstedy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.