need some fresh input medical wise - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Military Jeepers > need some fresh input medical wise

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJ

Unread 04-29-2012, 01:34 AM   #16
kodiakwj
2003 WJ 

Just checking back to see what is going on with your issue?
Ambugrl-- was reading your first post about how he could get as little as 10%. That's not true. I spoke with a buddies wife, who is a vet rep, and works for the VA, and he's guaranteed 25% for his wrist alone. Major joints are automatically 25%.

kodiakwj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2012, 07:20 AM   #17
AmbuGrl
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Not true. I have the breakuot sheet from the Va. There is really no such thing as 'automatic'. It depends on the person, usage, ability, impact and current pain levels etc. I know this for a fact as my ex husband lost 6 fingers and has permanent damage to both wrists etc with limited usage. (1 finger left on the right hand is the pinky with all other bones destroyed, the left hand has 3 fingers the pinky, ring and thumb) even with that he didnt rate 100%.

I drive an XJ, and all of my power windows work :)

2000 Pontiac WS6 - DD
DD (Mine) Sold - 98 XJ Moss Green
(His) - 92 YJ December 2013 YJOTM

Sold - 95 ZJ
Sold - 97 XJ Red
Sold - 98 XJ

USN Jeep Club Hull #36
NAXJA #3700

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
WTF is Clockspring??? my Jeep has digital clock
AmbuGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2012, 08:16 AM   #18
Ross
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrogers3350 View Post
thanks man, yeah I definitely gota get with the VA, i've been trying to read up some about medical seperations/retirement and how you get each one and what it all encompasses.... its tough though cause theres like 15 different instructions that govern it.... but i still have the option of just dealing with it and see if i can just grin and bear my way through the next 14 years... the pains not too bad now, but there's no tellin what the future might hold
I am in MO, the VA in Columbia is not very good and helping you. They will get you your assessment quickly and rating quickly but as far as treatment it takes years and persistence to get things looked at, at least at the hospital in Columbia. If you need treatment hang in the Military as long as possible if you plan on getting out and staying in MO. It is not that the VA hospital is bad (for the most part) here it is just they are so over worked and understaffed.

2001 TJ, 33 trxus MTs , W, locked, belly up, some armor.

"If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time." Zig Ziglar
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2012, 10:23 AM   #19
MrB
2006 TJ Wrangler 

You mean 800 mg motrin didn't fix your problem? Lol j/k.
MrB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2012, 12:18 PM   #20
Ross
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrB View Post
You mean 800 mg motrin didn't fix your problem? Lol j/k.
Only if you drink enough water with it.

2001 TJ, 33 trxus MTs , W, locked, belly up, some armor.

"If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time." Zig Ziglar
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.