Nas lemoore - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Military Jeepers > Nas lemoore

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Poison Spyder from CCOR!JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFF

Unread 10-25-2011, 08:06 PM   #16
Renegade90

Definitely, any of you guys free during the week? I would be down for a quick run to pismo.

Renegade90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2011, 09:39 PM   #17
Renegade90

In a couple weeks I'm going to swap/ modify the 2.5 lift from my project YJ to a 4.25 lift onto my DD YJ, anyone willing to lend a hand? I'll provide lunch and beer
Unread 11-15-2011, 08:17 PM   #18
Renegade90

Hey josh was that you in the black TJ I waved at in the target parking lot today?
Unread 11-15-2011, 08:26 PM   #19
Vixen
2006 TJ Wrangler 

My son is there works on the hornets, last name is Ferguson, tall blonde guy 19 YO take him out if you see him LOL he will love his mommy setting up play dates... HAHAHAHAHA
Unread 11-15-2011, 08:31 PM   #20
AstroZombie
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade90 View Post
Hey josh was that you in the black TJ I waved at in the target parking lot today?

Yep, it sure was!

USN Jeep Club Hull # 199
AstroZombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2011, 08:47 PM   #21
Renegade90

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroZombie

Yep, it sure was!
Thought so the cage kind of gave it away, I was looking for a spot to pull over to talk to you but you turned. Glad to see someone else took advantage of rain
Unread 11-15-2011, 08:48 PM   #22
AstroZombie
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Haha yeah, I like to take the field roads back home since I live right by walmart/target. The cage does kind of give it away, it's anything but subtle!

USN Jeep Club Hull # 199
Unread 11-15-2011, 08:56 PM   #23
AstroZombie
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
My son is there works on the hornets, last name is Ferguson, tall blonde guy 19 YO take him out if you see him LOL he will love his mommy setting up play dates... HAHAHAHAHA
Play-dates are fine! I assume he has a Jeep, tell him to come by FRC West Airframes and ask for Beiter. I don't DD mine anymore, (can't afford the gas!) so he won't see it in front of the building.

USN Jeep Club Hull # 199
Unread 11-15-2011, 09:02 PM   #24
Renegade90

Quote:
Haha yeah, I like to take the field roads back home since I live right by walmart/target. The cage does kind of give it away, it's anything but subtle!
Same here, I live in riverdale and I take the back roads everywhere, sadly yours is the only other jeep I've seen with any mud on it
Unread 11-16-2011, 08:12 AM   #25
Vixen
2006 TJ Wrangler 

sadly no jeep yet he is looking for a vehicle and not sure what he wants, wanted a jeep but gas sceered him, I am trying to talk him into it though he says there is not much around there so still looking. I just want him to get a Jeep so we can go wheeling together LOL
Unread 11-17-2011, 10:47 PM   #26
AstroZombie
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Same here, I live in riverdale and I take the back roads everywhere, sadly yours is the only other jeep I've seen with any mud on it
I know what you mean! You gotta search for the mud this early in the winter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
sadly no jeep yet he is looking for a vehicle and not sure what he wants, wanted a jeep but gas sceered him, I am trying to talk him into it though he says there is not much around there so still looking. I just want him to get a Jeep so we can go wheeling together LOL
There's a great dealer in the area. I bought my TJ Rubicon for $15k. If he lives on base gas won't be too bad, but I live 1/2 hour away from work and that kills me to pay for gas in the Jeep. Tell him to look me up, I'll tke him Jeep shopping

USN Jeep Club Hull # 199
Unread 11-17-2011, 11:40 PM   #27
Renegade90

If you know of any good spots to have fun in the mud or anything like that real close let me know and hopefully we can check it out, and I feel you about the gas, I drive 30min each way in my 3 speed YJ
Unread 11-18-2011, 12:30 PM   #28
AstroZombie
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
If you know of any good spots to have fun in the mud or anything like that real close let me know and hopefully we can check it out, and I feel you about the gas, I drive 30min each way in my 3 speed YJ

There is a really good mud pit by the base, but it's very sticky nasty mud. Usually I play in the rocks because I hate cleaning the mud off the frame. There are some rutted out spots that we'll high center in, but for the most part we can get around ok. Do you have a winch? I missed out on the last sale Warn was having....

USN Jeep Club Hull # 199
Unread 11-18-2011, 01:00 PM   #29
Renegade90

Quote:

There is a really good mud pit by the base, but it's very sticky nasty mud. Usually I play in the rocks because I hate cleaning the mud off the frame. There are some rutted out spots that we'll high center in, but for the most part we can get around ok. Do you have a winch? I missed out on the last sale Warn was having....
No winch yet, picking up the metal to have my bumpers made this week if the guy that's suppose to buy my old bumpers comes and gets them, then I need to install my lift and then I'll be ready to pick up an inexpensive winch before I start working on my V8 swap in my other YJ. Is the little offload park by the base still open?
Unread 11-18-2011, 01:48 PM   #30
arsenol23
2005 TJ Wrangler 

yea i went out to that spot by the base last weekend when it rained and i still have mud all over the underside of my jeep
arsenol23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.