Leave recoupment - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Military Jeepers > Leave recoupment

New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery MountsComplete Axle Options Expanded !!!! ECGSNEW Smittybilt Gen 2 9.5 winch at JeepHut.com

Unread 10-28-2013, 08:06 PM   #1
THETROOPER
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Leave recoupment

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can throw my way. Long story short I signed in early from block leave but I was still charged for the full amount of leave on my DA31. Wouldn't be a big deal but I was charged 10 days of leave that I shouldn't have been. So I of course submitted paperwork as soon as I saw my LES, block leave was in July so I probably caught the issue around the first of august. Now I say I submitted paperwork because I truthfully don't know exactly what papers went where the first time I tried to fix this. I know that an LES, a DA31 and copies of the sign in/out rosters were pushed personally by me to BN S1. So I gave it some time and yeah nothing happened, no leave was returned to me. I go see S1 and they say "Oh we have been trying to find you, blah, blah, blah.." Fine so I get a memo signed by my CO requesting leave recoupment and I submit that, my LES, my DA31 from block leave and the sign in/out rosters to S1 and they said it should get fixed. That was around the first of September. Octobers LES shows up, no change. I go see S1 they say I need to resubmit it so I do. Here it is almost 4 months after block leave and my S1 says I have to submit it again, this time with something called a "memo for lateness." I have no idea what this is, S1 would not provide me with any direction as to what the memo applies to, who it should be addressed to or what it should generally state. S1 guy said "Your training room will know what it is." My training room has no idea what a "memo for lateness" is. I have googled quite a bit and I have no clue what this is all about. So do any of you guys have any ideas as to what this man is referring to, and/or exactly what I need to do to get my leave back? Thanks in advance guys I appreciate it.

THETROOPER is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.