Geico's judging due to belonging to a club - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Military Jeepers > Geico's judging due to belonging to a club

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comCCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 04-17-2012, 10:44 AM   #1
angelhitman
1969 C101 

Geico's judging due to belonging to a club

This was on my facebook this morning:

My Army friend has GEICO Auto Ins and is being screwed on a claim after he hit a deer on the highway in a road legal Jeep with a police report. They [GEICO] claim that since he's a member of a 4x4 club that they will not pay pending investigation results and for over 3 weeks GEICO's fraud dept has investigated the accident. He has had to lawyer up in order to try and get them to fulfill their responsibility. Thanks you stupid Gecko!
Share..

I think that Geico would think differently if they realize how many us citizens read and are members of 4x4 type clubs. so pass this on to your clubs and organizations so Geico is aware that we should not be judge for belonging to a club. The accident happened on a highway for petes sake. Not some back road.

angelhitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 01:44 PM   #2
Ghost00TJ
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Yep I know this guy, posted up on FB and some other sites, Not just the Gecko guys but other problems with insurance comapanies came up as related to 4x4 clubs and claims. BLUF is check with your Ins Company cause during a claim is not a good time to find this out.

A USAA rep told me I am covered even on the trail, so be aware.
Ghost00TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 08:47 PM   #3
angelhitman
1969 C101 

usaa, since 2001.
angelhitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 09:15 PM   #4
Irish_Assassin
1999 TJ Wrangler 

You guys look awful familiar lol. Posted on my FB this morning as well.
COLORADO JEEP CLUB #133
www.militaryjeepers.com
Irish_Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.