Disabled Veterans Exploring America - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Military Jeepers > Disabled Veterans Exploring America

THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15”/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 05-25-2012, 10:09 AM   #1
Arcticcat
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Disabled Veterans Exploring America

I'm U.S. Disabled Veteran and beginning on June 2012, I will start my travels to promote Disabled Veterans Exploring America in order to create awareness for our disabled veterans. I will be camping on a conventional tent, sleeping in an old army sleeping bag and eating what I cook for a period of least 2 months. I will begin travelling from Texas thru New Mexico, Arizona and Utah with no one to help me.

I have a "trackable bug" attached to the rear of the small trailer I’m pulling. If you see the trailer and the Jeep, please log in the number at www.geocaching.com If you are at home and want to see where others people have spotted the trailer and my Jeep, log in to www.geocaching.com and use the following reference number: TB4ZNMG

You can also visit the Disabled Veterans Exploring America to see the progress of the trip at https://www.facebook.com/DisabledVet...ploringAmerica. There will be a lot pictures a periodical updates on the trip. Show your moral support for our disabled veterans by liking and clicking like in the Disabled Veterans Exploring America page.

You may also follow on Twitter @EddieARoman or at Yahoo Messenger at e.roman1966@yahoo.com.

Please keep in mind that some of the areas I will be travelling are very remote with no Wifi, if I don’t get to you on you don’t hear from me for a little bit, be patient and I promised I get to you ASAP.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.