Any Army Rangers here? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Military Jeepers > Any Army Rangers here?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-26-2013, 10:09 AM   #16
MTBlue
1998 ZJ 

Tj

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwiTJdave View Post
The problem is you still have a long way to go before you get there. I'd worry more about putting on weight after boot. I cannot attest to Army boot, but at Marine Corps boot, the skinny ****ers come out bigger and the bigger come out smaller. The bigger guys most certainly contain the guys who used to lift prior to boot. I don't know how ait works but if they allow protein shakes, I'd start drinking three shakes a day just to add mass. Since you are 140lbs, I'm guessing you are fairly short. Your biggest problem is going to be short leg syndrome. Now, being short also has its advantage when it comes to log pt and other group pt sessions.
I'm actually just under 5'11, so I'm no Smurf when it comes to PT

Unread 03-29-2013, 07:58 PM   #17
3ranger
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Dont quit

coming from a old ranger thats the best thing i can tell you when i was in it was called rip not rasp drive on ranger drive on good luck

ranger class 6-80 3d ranger bn
3ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013, 12:19 AM   #18
MTBlue
1998 ZJ 

ALRIGHT! Reviving this thread to let ya'll know that I ship on Monday! Been working out, running, rucking and hiking day and night for the last few months, trying my best to get ready for the suck-fest ahead. Thank you all for the tips and encouragement, and I hope to maybe see some of you down the road!

-Evan
Unread 07-20-2013, 02:29 PM   #19
zenman
2013 JK Wrangler 

Good luck. Better stuff your face while you can.

Old Jeep: 2012 JK Sahara Dozer
zenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2013, 05:14 PM   #20
SF18C
2013 JK Wrangler 

Rangers lead the Way…but don’t forget it was probably SF that marked the drop zone for ya!
SF18C is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2013, 04:39 PM   #21
GermanyChris
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Right now he's at Ft Benning saying WTF did it get myself into.

He'll hit 507th about November

and the in loving arms of his RI in early December, then Dahlonega Januaryish poor guy tying with blue fingers getting 6hrs of sleep a week..
Unread 10-05-2013, 06:00 AM   #22
MTBlue
1998 ZJ 

Hey all!

Quick update: on my 36 hour mid-cycle pass from Basic. WTF did I get myself into indeed! AIT is gonna be fun; I'm an 11C Mortarman training at Echo 2/58 IN. Rangers is gonna be January-ish, and Airborne at the end of November into December. I graduate OSUT on November 15!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.