Air Force Jeep Club - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Military Jeepers > Air Force Jeep Club

Jeep Liberty Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontSAVE BIG: Christmas in July Sale!Jeep Liberty Window Regulator

Unread 01-06-2005, 02:24 AM   #91
Knight1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ92jeep
ive got the white cherokee with no fenders and BFG MTs on black rock krawler rims. I think its the only white cherokee on base.
I think your right. I know of a few Grand Cherokees, but I think you hold the only Cherokee.

"Its not my job to give my life for my country, but to make the other SOB give his life for his country."
Knight1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2005, 03:10 AM   #92
drenmaster j

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmouth
Ok, What number am I? 10 years in, avionic sensors (back shop). Staff sgt type. I have been to Edwards, Sheppard (4 years as an instructor) Osan and now Nellis.
hey man ive waved to you a few times.. i am at nellis i drive the blue tj look at the link im sure youll reconize me.. we outta go wheelin sometime, even though your jeep would kick mines ***.
Unread 01-06-2005, 05:18 AM   #93
talonegress

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ92jeep
Whats my number? Im at Grand Forks AFB, ND now after leaving Davis Monthan in Tucson. I cant stand how flat it is here. Not much for wheeling. Oh and im a crew chief on KC135's now
You've got number 22!
Air Force Jeep Club #1
talonegress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2005, 05:19 AM   #94
talonegress

Quote:
Ok, What number am I? 10 years in, avionic sensors (back shop). Staff sgt type. I have been to Edwards, Sheppard (4 years as an instructor) Osan and now Nellis.
You will be # 23!
Air Force Jeep Club #1
Unread 01-07-2005, 02:52 AM   #95
Texasmouth

Awesome! I'm 23!!!!1
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Blue]Air Force Jeep Club Member #23[/COLOR][/FONT]

84 CJ-7 4.2 L 6cyl
Dana 44 front and rear
Detroit lockers front and rear
Currie axles and drive shafts
Warn hubs
38X14.50X15 SUPER Swamper TSLs
8 inches of lift
Full cage
MSD ignition
B+M shifter
999 Auto trans
Dana 300 transfer case
ROUND headlights
Horrible driver
Check out my exploits [URL=http://www.jeeps-offroad.com/reader-rigs/Texasmouths-Album]www.jeeps-offroad.com/reader-rigs/Texasmouths-Album[/URL]
Texasmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2005, 02:56 AM   #96
Texasmouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by drenmaster j
hey man ive waved to you a few times.. i am at nellis i drive the blue tj look at the link im sure youll reconize me.. we outta go wheelin sometime, even though your jeep would kick mines ***.
I have seen your jeep a few times. Sweet ride man. Wanna trade . My jeep is built for off road only, it is no daily driver!!!! I wish I had a TJ sometimes!

We go out wheeling a lot. Check out this site www.ecoyne.com and in the trail rides section we post our runs. There are about 10 of us that go out. Mostly guys from base. You have probably seen all of our group on base. As soon as it warms up a little, we will start wheeling more. I don't have a top for mine and it doesn't have a heater.... yes I am a wuss.

Where do you work on base?
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Blue]Air Force Jeep Club Member #23[/COLOR][/FONT]

84 CJ-7 4.2 L 6cyl
Dana 44 front and rear
Warn hubs
8 inches of lift
Full cage
MSD ignition
B+M shifter
999 Auto trans
Dana 300 transfer case
ROUND headlights
Horrible driver
Check out my exploits [URL=http://www.jeeps-offroad.com/reader-rigs/Texasmouths-Album]www.jeeps-offroad.com/reader-rigs/Texasmouths-Album[/URL]
Unread 01-07-2005, 03:30 AM   #97
drenmaster j

hey if want want my tj you can do a strait up trade, just gotta take those payments.. you definatly have one of the coolest jeeps around. and no biggy on being a wuss, i wouldnt wanna drive in cold weather either.

im leaving for korea in march so not sure if its gonna warn up to much before then.
i work in the armament systems backshop
dude in my shop just got a tahoe he always want to go wheelin now, since his is stock all he can do is mud, so my jeeps looking nice right now
Unread 01-07-2005, 06:16 AM   #98
Texasmouth

Well, I guess that is one benefit I have over you.... no payments! No top, no heat, no comfort... but no payments.

There are two full size blazers in our group but they are both pretty hard core. Both are locked front and rear, lifted.... the works. We are trying to get our own AF club going on base. I have honestly never seen so many jeeps, or 4x4's in general than here. There are tons of them on base.

If you want to see the baddest jeep on the planet, check out this one

www.hardline4x4.com

go to pictures and click on hump n bump....look for "Goliath" The pictures don't do this thing justice. I parked next to him and he made my jeep look like a samurai! I have never seen a jeep bigger than mine in person, as big, but never bigger, this one takes the cake. It have 2 ton rockwell axles and 42 inch tires. The owner is the president of another jeep club here in Las Vegas but you have to have front and rear lockers and atleast 35 inch tires to be a member. They are crazy too. Cool guys but really extreme. They just finished building a new trail out here on the other side of the freeway from the Apex. It is called the hardline trail and man, it is just that!

84 CJ-7 4.2 L 6cyl
Dana 44 front and rear
Warn hubs
8 inches of lift
Full cage
MSD ignition
B+M shifter
999 Auto trans
Dana 300 transfer case
ROUND headlights
Horrible driver
Unread 01-08-2005, 12:43 AM   #99
cutiger1903

Sign me up (last time I volunteered I ended up at Thule.) 10th Missile Squadron, Malmstrom AFB, MT

Am I the only one that plays with nukes?

[COLOR=Blue]Air Force Jeep Club Member #24
Missileer Jeep Club #1[/COLOR]
cutiger1903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2005, 01:34 AM   #100
Navy-Jeepster
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Any room in here for a guy from the Navy?
I work on Navy aircraft here at NAS Lemoore, California.
I am just south of Fresno.

I have visited Nelis AFB!

Navy-Jeepster

Proud to be an American.
Navy Hull #17, Air Force Jeep Member #25
Sponsors include
BFG
Raceline Wheels
Currie Enterprises
Poison Spyder Customs
Navy-Jeepster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2005, 07:52 AM   #101
talonegress

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiger1903
Sign me up (last time I volunteered I ended up at Thule.) 10th Missile Squadron, Malmstrom AFB, MT

Am I the only one that plays with nukes?
You've got yourself # 24.
Air Force Jeep Club #1
Unread 01-08-2005, 07:59 AM   #102
talonegress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navy-Jeepster
Any room in here for a guy from the Navy?
I work on Navy aircraft here at NAS Lemoore, California.
I am just south of Fresno.

I have visited Nelis AFB!

Navy-Jeepster

Proud to be an American.
I'll throw this out to the members. What do you think, should we open up the membership and let Navy-Jeepster in. I don't wanna make this decision myself and upset some of our members. Thanks for you feedback in advance.
Air Force Jeep Club #1
Unread 01-08-2005, 09:02 AM   #103
Texasmouth

I don't know if I speak for everyone but if you are serving your country, your part of my club.... as long as he can prudly say he is an "AIR FORCE JEEP CLUB" member.....

84 CJ-7 4.2 L 6cyl
Dana 44 front and rear
Warn hubs
8 inches of lift
Full cage
MSD ignition
B+M shifter
999 Auto trans
Dana 300 transfer case
ROUND headlights
Horrible driver
Unread 01-08-2005, 10:58 AM   #104
dieselXJ

Hey I'm pretty new to the forums here. I've been in the Air Force for 2 1/2 years now. I'm currently stationed at Sembach AB in Germany. I'll join if you'll take me

[COLOR=Blue]Air Force Jeep Club #26[/COLOR]
dieselXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2005, 11:46 AM   #105
talonegress

Quote:
I don't know if I speak for everyone but if you are serving your country, your part of my club.... as long as he can prudly say he is an "AIR FORCE JEEP CLUB" member.....
That's eaxactly what I was thinking, but wanted to know what some other people thought. Since your the only to speak up about it and you seem to agree with what I was thinking I'll let Navy-Jeepster join the AIR FORCE JEEP CLUB as number 25. If people start griping about it o well It's been about 4 hours since I originally posted the question and I dont wanna make him wait all day for an answer.

Anyways ince today maybe the warmest day(20 outside right now) for a while I need to do some body work on the jeep so I can put my left rear fender flare back on.
Air Force Jeep Club #1

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.