Air Force Jeep Club - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Military Jeepers > Air Force Jeep Club

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 01-04-2005, 07:14 PM   #76
Gunner11

Congrats on flying helo's. Sorry to see you leaving the Air Force though. I used to fly on the AC-130 as a gunner. Get to fly around and blow stuff up. That was a fun job!!
It broke my heart to see the AF Reserve get rid of them.

ProComp 1079
Air Force Jeep Club Member #8
Gunner11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2005, 08:31 PM   #77
AirEvac1
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks!! Oh yeah - we were living next to the Spectre (sp?) guys in Uzbek! Crazy group of guys I tell ya!

It's gonna be hard for me to go from being a medic and helping people to being the one who blows people and things up! But I'm definitely looking forward to it all!!! Still pinching myself really!
[COLOR=Blue]Texas[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Jeep[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Owners[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Club[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Member[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]#19[/COLOR]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Blue]Air Force Jeep Club Member #20[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=Yellow]Yellow Jeep Club Member #21[/COLOR]
04 Sport, Danna 44 Heavy Rear, 31" BFG AT's, Pioneer stereo, Rockford Fosgates overhead and of course a cheap CB to chat with folks on the trail.
[COLOR=DarkRed]Some people are like Slinkies...
Not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs. [/COLOR]
AirEvac1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2005, 08:43 PM   #78
Gunner11

Trust me. Blowing things up is alot easier when your being shot at.

Congrats again, your going to do geat. Keep us updated.
ProComp 1079
Air Force Jeep Club Member #8
Gunner11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2005, 09:17 PM   #79
hazegry

me and an airforce guy helped a bunch of people stuck in the motel parking lot after that snow storm hit Indiana while I was on leave. you guys are great thanks
hazegry is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2005, 10:29 PM   #80
talonegress

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirEvac1
Air Force Reserve, MSgt, been in for 14 years as an Aeromedical Evacuation Tech...primary aircraft C-130 Herc - MY BABY! 433rd AES, San Antonio Texas for about 9 yrs and the 934th AES, Minneapolis, MN for the last 5yrs.

Places I've been...hmmm you name a "stan" I've been to it [i think there's about 6 of them] also to Kosovo, Iraq, Germany, Spain, and a few other places.

now here is the kicker....I hope you still will consider me a veteran of the AF, b/c I just passed November boards and have been accepted into the Army Warrant Officer program and will be going to flight school soon. Joining the 7/6th Cav out of Texas and will fly apaches.

So, maybe I'll be and AF Jeep member and can find an Army Jeep club too.

BOY is it hard going from AF to Army! phew! And I haven't even gone to WOCs yet!

BTW: my License plates are "AIREVAC"
Yep. You can take number 20. AF reserve MSgt with 14 years of service? That's a veteran in my book!
Air Force Jeep Club #1
talonegress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-05-2005, 08:46 AM   #81
AirEvac1
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazegry
...... you guys are great thanks
Thanks a ton!!!!
[COLOR=Blue]Texas[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Jeep[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Owners[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Club[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Member[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]#19[/COLOR]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Blue]Air Force Jeep Club Member #20[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=Yellow]Yellow Jeep Club Member #21[/COLOR]
04 Sport, Danna 44 Heavy Rear, 31" BFG AT's, Pioneer stereo, Rockford Fosgates overhead and of course a cheap CB to chat with folks on the trail.
[COLOR=DarkRed]Some people are like Slinkies...
Not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs. [/COLOR]
AirEvac1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-05-2005, 10:59 AM   #82
nix_toy

Hey, I'll be Number 21! I've been in 4 and a half years stationed at Eglin, FL.

-Nick
nix_toy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-05-2005, 11:13 AM   #83
talonegress

Sure you got yourself #21. My supervisor was at Eglin before he came here to Ellsworth.
Air Force Jeep Club #1
talonegress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-05-2005, 11:41 AM   #84
nix_toy

Yea.. Eglin's an alright base, except for the long waits to get into the gate or to see a doctor.. but I tell you it's 100 times better than Osan! Glad I've left that place!

-Nick
nix_toy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-05-2005, 05:56 PM   #85
WhiskeyThrottle

Whats my number? Im at Grand Forks AFB, ND now after leaving Davis Monthan in Tucson. I cant stand how flat it is here. Not much for wheeling. Oh and im a crew chief on KC135's now

[I]"when the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power."[/I]-Alston Chase
WhiskeyThrottle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-05-2005, 06:12 PM   #86
Knight1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ92jeep
Whats my number? Im at Grand Forks AFB, ND now after leaving Davis Monthan in Tucson. I cant stand how flat it is here. Not much for wheeling. Oh and im a crew chief on KC135's now

HEY, I'm stuck up here with you at Grand Forks. Which unit are you in?
"Its not my job to give my life for my country, but to make the other SOB give his life for his country."
Knight1989 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-05-2005, 07:16 PM   #87
WhiskeyThrottle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight1989
HEY, I'm stuck up here with you at Grand Forks. Which unit are you in?
Im 319 AMXS on the Viking side. Your profile says your an SP so do you get to spend all day outside like us crew chiefs do?

[I]"when the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power."[/I]-Alston Chase
Unread 01-05-2005, 07:54 PM   #88
Knight1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ92jeep
Im 319 AMXS on the Viking side. Your profile says your an SP so do you get to spend all day outside like us crew chiefs do?
lol, nope. I did my years in the cold. RHIP!!! Now I sit in a nice warm police car. Which Jeep on base is yours? I'm sure I've seen it, I know just about everyones, since all I do is drive around.
"Its not my job to give my life for my country, but to make the other SOB give his life for his country."
Knight1989 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-05-2005, 08:46 PM   #89
WhiskeyThrottle

ive got the white cherokee with no fenders and BFG MTs on black rock krawler rims. I think its the only white cherokee on base.

Unread 01-06-2005, 01:58 AM   #90
Texasmouth

Ok, What number am I? 10 years in, avionic sensors (back shop). Staff sgt type. I have been to Edwards, Sheppard (4 years as an instructor) Osan and now Nellis.
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Blue]Air Force Jeep Club Member #23[/COLOR][/FONT]

84 CJ-7 4.2 L 6cyl
Dana 44 front and rear
Detroit lockers front and rear
Currie axles and drive shafts
Warn hubs
38X14.50X15 SUPER Swamper TSLs
8 inches of lift
Full cage
MSD ignition
B+M shifter
999 Auto trans
Dana 300 transfer case
ROUND headlights
Horrible driver
Check out my exploits [URL=http://www.jeeps-offroad.com/reader-rigs/Texasmouths-Album]www.jeeps-offroad.com/reader-rigs/Texasmouths-Album[/URL]
Texasmouth is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.