Air Force Jeep Club - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Military Jeepers > Air Force Jeep Club

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 12-02-2004, 08:37 PM   #61
talonegress

Quote:
Originally Posted by drenmaster j
hey whats up guys.. figured i might as well post somthing here.
names mark, aircraft armament working in the backshop at nellis.

neways saw some post where u guys said the thunderchickens didnt show up, well i had to do sp augmentee during the airshow here, got some nice pics while i was working.
enjoy
Cant see the pics here at work have to check them out when I get back to tent city. Yeah the t-birds were supposed to do an airshow for us guys at ellsworth laborday weekend. They were there ready to do the show and waited as long as they could for the skies to clear up, but they never did even though the so called weather "experts" said they would. At least I got to meet all the pilots and hang out with the enlisted guys since my aunts a tech sgt in the t-birds.

Air Force Jeep Club #1
talonegress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2004, 08:58 PM   #62
drenmaster j

oh yea i forgot to mention.. the navy pilots put the af pilots to shame.

i wish my camera could take decent videos, the tomcat was just hallin *** by us. doing all sorts of crazy stuff on full after burners.

then the f15 comes up and just does some little turns and some loops and lands.. i cant belive the let that -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= happen..

Last edited by drenmaster j; 12-02-2004 at 10:14 PM..
drenmaster j is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2004, 09:51 PM   #63
hazegry

Actualy the navy has more aircraft than the Air Force. The Army has more boats than the Navy though LOL. Just wanted to say hi and thanks since I got a ride on a c-5 from spain to Dover after a 10 month deployment that was supposed to be only 5 months. The lady at Rota said where to in the states? I said anywhere I will get home from there lol. 10 months at sea with 3 port calls totaling 9 days in port man I was glad to get that ride. You guys do it right to felt like I was on TWA or something had a meal, blanket, head (bathroom) and everything. I was expecting a cargo net as a seat if any seat at all. I am currently stationed at NAS Oceana with all those crazy tomcat pilots you should see them in the 18's
hazegry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2004, 10:11 PM   #64
drenmaster j

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazegry
Actualy the navy has more aircraft than the Air Force.
that might be true but they donít have the air superiority that we do

yea they had them take the 18 up also, they just seemed to kill the tomcat, but that 18 can defiantly climb.

they had the f22 taking off, it just went strait up and disappeared. the announcer said "it has a unlimited altitude" no idea where that jet went, but like 10-15 minutes later it would just hall *** outta nowhere over us.
Unread 12-03-2004, 05:32 AM   #65
Stewart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazegry
Actualy the navy has more aircraft than the Air Force. The Army has more boats than the Navy though LOL. Just wanted to say hi and thanks since I got a ride on a c-5 from spain to Dover after a 10 month deployment that was supposed to be only 5 months. The lady at Rota said where to in the states? I said anywhere I will get home from there lol. 10 months at sea with 3 port calls totaling 9 days in port man I was glad to get that ride. You guys do it right to felt like I was on TWA or something had a meal, blanket, head (bathroom) and everything. I was expecting a cargo net as a seat if any seat at all. I am currently stationed at NAS Oceana with all those crazy tomcat pilots you should see them in the 18's
Thats my bird. Aint nuttin like a C5 for long range cargo and pax. Next time ya fly ask if you can sit up front. I've never turned anyone down.

Stu
[color=blue]Air Force Jeep Club Member #9[/color]

1999 Cayenne pepper red TJ, 4.0, 5 speed
4" RC lift with 33x10.5x15 BFGs
Stewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2004, 08:02 PM   #66
Knight1989

I quess I should throw myself into this one. I'm Security Forces stationed at Grand Forks AFB. Been working as a Ground Combat Instrutor for the last few years. Been doing this for almst 9yrs and love it. Been to Alaska for 4 years as well as deployments to South America, Middle east (5times) and Indonesia. Just got back from 7 months in Iraq about 2 months ago. I've served on SWAT Teams and 2 rapid mobilty units while I've been in. Thats about all for me. So what # do I get?
"Its not my job to give my life for my country, but to make the other SOB give his life for his country."
Knight1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2004, 08:16 PM   #67
talonegress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight1989
I quess I should throw myself into this one. I'm Security Forces stationed at Grand Forks AFB. Been working as a Ground Combat Instrutor for the last few years. Been doing this for almst 9yrs and love it. Been to Alaska for 4 years as well as deployments to South America, Middle east (5times) and Indonesia. Just got back from 7 months in Iraq about 2 months ago. I've served on SWAT Teams and 2 rapid mobilty units while I've been in. Thats about all for me. So what # do I get?
1. afdude2018
2. Orresle
3. Balazar
4. 97sahara
5. 87XJ
6. JEEPIUS
7. jeepthing2000
8. Gunner11
9. Stewart
10. unrefined
11. jerseymurrays
12. brfertig
13. nooch13
14. Diggin'Taters
15. jayfro64
16. DSMjunkie
17. Knight1989

You've got yourself #17. Welcome to the club!
Air Force Jeep Club #1
Unread 12-03-2004, 09:08 PM   #68
Spiderman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMjunkie
Whats up everyone. Just to drop a line. Names grant, im in the 347th AMXS 71st rescue squadron outta moody afb, valdosta, ga. Its not too bad. We support the HH-60 pave hawks with in air refuling on rescue missions. I work on c-130 engines. Fun *** job....glad to be aboard hehe.,..been in since last august 5th....lovin every minute
Hey DSMjunkie, glad to see a Moody AFB guy!! I was stationed there in '93 & '94 when it was the 347th Fighter Wing. I was an F-16 Avionics Tech at the time. Valdosta's not too bad, but it was sure a culture shock for this Yankee .

How's Bemiss Road? Still taking lives every now and then?? One of these days I'm going to take a trip back through there. I've still got some friends that live there after they retired. Keep up the good work at Moody!!
33 X 12.50 BFG A/T's with A/R Atlas 15 X 8 wheels
4.56's, RE 3.5" lift, Currie 1" BL, M.O.R.E. 1" MML
Aussie D30 Locker, & other crap[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2004, 08:29 AM   #69
1989YJNebraska

SSgt/USAF been in for 8yrs
Currently at Offutt AFB, Nebraska
Primary AFSC-3C0X1-Computer Systems (just crosstrained)
Alternate AFSC-2P0X1-Precision Measurement Laboratory Tech/TMDE (6yrs)

Previous Bases: Shaw AFB, SC; Osan AB, Korea; Eglin AFB, FL; Keesler AFB, MS
I've also been too PSAB, Saudi Arabia.
US AIR FORCE CLUB MEMBER #18
2003 Silver TJ Freedom Edition
[/FONT][/COLOR]
1989YJNebraska is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2004, 08:44 AM   #70
julietkilo
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1989YJNebraska
SSgt/USAF been in for 8yrs
Currently at Offutt AFB, Nebraska
Primary AFSC-3C0X1-Computer Systems (just crosstrained)
Alternate AFSC-2P0X1-Precision Measurement Laboratory Tech/TMDE (6yrs)

Previous Bases: Shaw AFB, SC; Osan AB, Korea; Eglin AFB, FL; Keesler AFB, MS
I've also been too PSAB, Saudi Arabia.
Hey I am the guy that gave you the link to this post. I am also a 3c0x1 computer systems. Welcome to the Jeep Forum. Where are you stationed? I am in Korea. Check my link in my sig. I wheel here in Korea.

*EDIT* oops just saw your post again and see that your at Offutt my fault. By the way i am a senior airman and i am headed to Shriever AFB, CO.

Air Force Loadmaster/Air Force Jeep Club [B]#12[/B]
[B][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/i-am-petersens-4wheel-off-road-magazine-pics-526488/"]Me in Petersons 4-Wheel Off-Road Magazine[/URL]
[/B][/SIZE]
julietkilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2004, 02:31 PM   #71
drenmaster j

brfertig hey i asked this in another post of yours but the dude locked it.. neways im heading to kunsan in april wondering what part of korea u are in? and where you found people that go 4 wheelin. that be kinda cool to get to ride along with yall.
Unread 12-27-2004, 08:30 PM   #72
julietkilo
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by drenmaster j
brfertig hey i asked this in another post of yours but the dude locked it.. neways im heading to kunsan in april wondering what part of korea u are in? and where you found people that go 4 wheelin. that be kinda cool to get to ride along with yall.
I PM'd you. But also you said you will be here in April unforunately there is a huge excercise called an ORI. Go see www.3c0x1.net and do search about osan and kunsan. I am about an hour north of Kunsan at Osan AB. I wheeled up near the 2nd INfantry Division Several times and i can give you Mr Kims email when i ask him if its ok. He is about 45 and owns his own Wrangler work shop and has a parts warehouse for wranglers. THis place is hooked up and its all about Jeeps. Its huge like 4wheelparts stores. I found these Koreans online by doing a search and then emailed Mr Kim when i found his email address. Sorry about the timing but i PCS at the end of April so because of the excercise and my PCSing I will be very busy and unable to wheel. I will probably fo in March and that will be the last time until i come home to Colorado at Shriever AFB. That is my follow on assignment. GOod luck sorry i could not have wheeled with you.

Air Force Loadmaster/Air Force Jeep Club [B]#12[/B]
[B][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/i-am-petersens-4wheel-off-road-magazine-pics-526488/"]Me in Petersons 4-Wheel Off-Road Magazine[/URL]
[/B][/SIZE]
julietkilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2004, 09:16 PM   #73
drenmaster j

that sucks..that your leaving when i get there.. o well hopfully i could go out for a ride or two with them while i am there. let me know if they dont mind.
Unread 12-28-2004, 07:45 PM   #74
talonegress

Well we've got two new members so that warrants another updated list.

1. afdude2018
2. Orresle
3. Balazar
4. 97sahara
5. 87XJ
6. JEEPIUS
7. jeepthing2000
8. Gunner11
9. Stewart
10. unrefined
11. jerseymurrays
12. brfertig
13. nooch13
14. Diggin'Taters
15. jayfro64
16. DSMjunkie
17. Knight1989
18. 1989YJNebraska
19. N5RMQ
Air Force Jeep Club #1
Unread 01-04-2005, 07:07 PM   #75
AirEvac1
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Talking Can I have # 20?

Air Force Reserve, MSgt, been in for 14 years as an Aeromedical Evacuation Tech...primary aircraft C-130 Herc - MY BABY! 433rd AES, San Antonio Texas for about 9 yrs and the 934th AES, Minneapolis, MN for the last 5yrs.

Places I've been...hmmm you name a "stan" I've been to it [i think there's about 6 of them] also to Kosovo, Iraq, Germany, Spain, and a few other places.

now here is the kicker....I hope you still will consider me a veteran of the AF, b/c I just passed November boards and have been accepted into the Army Warrant Officer program and will be going to flight school soon. Joining the 7/6th Cav out of Texas and will fly apaches.

So, maybe I'll be and AF Jeep member and can find an Army Jeep club too.

BOY is it hard going from AF to Army! phew! And I haven't even gone to WOCs yet!

BTW: my License plates are "AIREVAC"
brand-new.jpg  
[COLOR=Blue]Texas[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Jeep[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Owners[/COLOR] [COLOR=Blue]Club[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Member[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]#19[/COLOR]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Blue]Air Force Jeep Club Member #20[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=Yellow]Yellow Jeep Club Member #21[/COLOR]
04 Sport, Danna 44 Heavy Rear, 31" BFG AT's, Pioneer stereo, Rockford Fosgates overhead and of course a cheap CB to chat with folks on the trail.
[COLOR=DarkRed]Some people are like Slinkies...
Not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs. [/COLOR]
AirEvac1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.