Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Air Force Jeep Club

84K views 765 replies 229 participants last post by  DangBruhY 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm lookin for all of you active, reserve, guard, or retired air force personnel. I am currently stationed at Ellsworth AFB, SD. I decided to start a club where all air force jeep owners could join. I will start with # 1. Please PM me to get a # and if you want post somethin bout an experience in the air force or post pics of some places you have visited. Thanks :thumbsup:

The updated list can be found in the sticky at this link:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f304/air-force-jeep-club-1091333/

#534 ·
Physical, job selection, drug test, sit, and wait, and have a doctor stick his finger up your butt!

#535 ·

Attachments

#549 ·
1980 CJ 7 currently in restoration mode. Just inherited it in December.
16 Years USAF 13 active 3 with the reserves.
Just re-uped for 6 more.
Stationed at Nellis from 95-00
Ramstein 00-04
Hill 04-06
Guam 06-08
Hill 08-on.

Structures.

#553 ·
Looks like you got yourself #165.

I'm at Cannon AFB, NM. A1C in Civil Engineering Material Control, been in for a little over a year now. I have a black 2012 JKU, my first jeep ever and I couldn't be happier with it. I've even gone as far as to convince my sportscar loving father that he needs a jeep as well! Cheers
And yu're #166.

#550 ·
Boulder Bash this sunday. 4 Wheel to Heal (www.4wheeltoheal.org) will be there with a vendor spot! Stop by say hello! Pick up a T-Shirt and Sticker to support our cause. All proceeds go to getting Wounded Warriors on trail rides!

Attachments

#552 ·
I'm at Cannon AFB, NM. A1C in Civil Engineering Material Control, been in for a little over a year now. I have a black 2012 JKU, my first jeep ever and I couldn't be happier with it. I've even gone as far as to convince my sportscar loving father that he needs a jeep as well! Cheers

#555 ·
Hello all!
I am 8 years into my airforce career.
Hoping to keep going. Time will tell.
4 years active duty at randolph and tinker afb.
2 years reserves at tinker afb.
Now 2 years and still.going in the air national guard. I am full time so it is like I never left active duty... Just get to work with guard guys and gals now, which I love. Currently stationed in Syracuse NY... Trying to decide if I want to stay here or go else where.

Just bought my very first jeep... Loving it. Have always wanted one. Saved up my dinero from my last deployment and got a 2012 jk unlimited. About to deploy again so after that ill start playing around with the jeep to make it own. Not sure where to start thou....

#556 ·
I went through Lackland in Oct '79.

Worked F-100's and A-10's in the Mass. Air Guard, F-4C/D's at MacDill, F-4D/E's
At Spangdahlem GE, F-16A/B-C/D's at Luke and retired out of Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, NM.

Had an '82 CJ-7 for 14 years when I was an overworked and underpaid airman, then sold it. Regretted it ever since. Now I have a 2012 Sahara 2 door on order. I wanted another CJ-7, and test drove one, but I'm 54, not 25, and my body just can't take that ride anymore. The new jeeps ride much nicer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.