Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Air Force Jeep Club

84K views 765 replies 229 participants last post by  DangBruhY 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm lookin for all of you active, reserve, guard, or retired air force personnel. I am currently stationed at Ellsworth AFB, SD. I decided to start a club where all air force jeep owners could join. I will start with # 1. Please PM me to get a # and if you want post somethin bout an experience in the air force or post pics of some places you have visited. Thanks :thumbsup:

The updated list can be found in the sticky at this link:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f304/air-force-jeep-club-1091333/

#255 ·
Done. #79

#257 ·
I guess I'll enlist in the AFJC:D

I'm a staff and been in just about 4.5 years, supply, been stationed at Pope and am now at Little Rock. Deployed once to the Deid and now to Manas. Two easy ones. I have an 04 TJ on 35s that I'm going to upgrading a little when I get back. I'll take #80.

#263 ·
SSgt, been in 5 years as of this October 25th, testing for Tech this winter!
Intel Analyst
Ramstein 2 years with 5 months in Qatar
Currently at RAF Molesworth in the UK (2 years done, 1 year left)
On deployment paid vacation in the Netherlands until the end of the year. :thumbsup:
Always loved Jeeps, got a chance to buy one off a contractor in the UK, in the hopes of taking it back to 'Merica.

#265 ·
2Lt, been in 4 weeks. hahaha. Headed to Laughlin after thanksgiving (at Maxwell now) to join up with the 47th Flying Training Squadron. Can I get #83? It's my lucky number, but I'd mess up your count.

#266 ·
83 is already assigned to someone, you are welcome to ask them if they will take 84 so you can take 83. (most of the time people will switch)

#270 ·
SSgt been in 11 yrs. Yes, I know I should be a TSgt lol You know how us Ammo Troops are.
Little Rock, Ar. for 7 Yrs
S. Korea 1 Yr
Okinawa, Japan 3 Yrs
Will be in Abilene, Tx. in a few months
Have a 2011 2dr Rubicon on order and will be picking up in April.
Been around and worked on Jeeps all my life but always had Hot Rods or Trucks instead of a Jeep.

#271 ·
Charleston AFB
SrA bout to hit 5 years of Active Duty
2F0X51 Fuels Journeyman

Started out just like everyone else at Lackland, then Tech School. On to Pope AFB where I did one 4 month tour in the desert. Did Pope from 06 to 08, from there got orders to Ramstein Germany where I did 2 years and did another 4 months in the desert there too. Then last year in August I met a beautiful German girl we dated for a year then married her here recently. She is on her way here now. Got orders in April of this year left Germany in September and now here I am at the Chuck! I love it here!

#277 ·
Anybody currently stationed at Laughlin or nearby? Besides the "nature trail" on base, which is pretty weak sauce, I haven't found anything exciting to do with my XJ. Hit me up if you want to do a camping trip in south texas.

#282 ·
wow, been a member here for years. and never seen this club before.

I'm POL, got 10+ years in, with multiple deployments. Been at Offutt, Misawa, now at Ellsworth. Bought my first Jeep(91 YJ) when I joined.
You've got #89.

I was stationed at Ellsworth for about 6 years. I actually miss South Dakota.

#279 ·
1981-2009 Aircraft Maintenance; Avionics and Crew Chief. Half my time on Strike Eagles, hence the forum moniker. Met and worked with great people deploying just about everywhere with a runway. Time sure flew by.:(

Hmmm. Maybe I get #90, one of my old Fighter Squadrons.:thumbsup:

#283 ·
1981-2009 Aircraft Maintenance; Avionics and Crew Chief. Half my time on Strike Eagles, hence the forum moniker. Met and worked with great people deploying just about everywhere with a runway. Time sure flew by.:(

Hmmm. Maybe I get #90, one of my old Fighter Squadrons.:thumbsup:
Yes you do! :thumbsup:

This post has been deleted
#281 ·
Picked up my 03 TJ about a year ago.

I've been in about 8 1/2 years. Went to tech school at Goodfellow to do imagery analysis (1N1). Traded with someone in my class to go be a Sensor operator (Predator UAV) at Indian Springs aux field (now Creech AFB). Shot some missiles, did a lot of really fun things while I was there, spent 3 months in Iraq at Balad AB. PCS'd to Beale in 2006 supporting the job I used to do among other imagery related things. Spent 6 months at Balad doing TARS imagery off the F-16. PCS'd at the end of 2008 out here to Maui Island in Hawaii working with the AF research lab, running telescopes among other things. Spent another 6 months at Balad coordinating base defense air assets. Got home from that about 3 months ago and am back in the swing of living the extremely expensive island life at a remote site.

#285 ·
TSgt, C-130/C-17 Crew Chief. 12 years in, been stationed at Yokota, Charleston, Yokota, and now McGuire.

#286 ·
75 to 79. CES. Alaska, Missouri and Maine. Happily a vetern. Every place I was stationed has been demilerized and turned over to civilians. All my old barracks gone.

#288 ·
Joint basing is the stupidest idea I have ever heard of. I can understand doing it where an AF and an Army base are practically on top of each other, but I've heard they did it to a few where they're miles apart. Just makes no sense.

#289 ·
91. clerical12
92. motojunkie
93. yamaguy01
94. 677Sahara
95. houtzy53

Work has been hectic lately. Regenerating T-38's for the Air Force is serious business and hasn't allowed much free time lately.

#294 ·
96. cwhiskey303
97. brfertig
98. RehabZJ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.