Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

4 Wheel to Heal

20K views 118 replies 14 participants last post by  boarderofsnow 
#1 ·
I wanted to take a second to introduce 4 Wheel to Heal on the Military Jeepers forum.

My name is J.P. (John Purser) and I am one of the 4 military members who Co-Founded this Non-Profit Organization. We are located in MD and VA and are a small growing organization. We initially started as 4 Wheel Enthusiasts whose goal if and when we got big enough was to give back to Wounded Veterans. We looked at going in a couple of different directions with this cause and recently decided to start our own Organization.

4 Wheel to Heal is dedicated to taking Wounded Warriors / Veterans from all branches of service to off-roading events. These events involve four wheeling, rock crawling, mud bogging, and camping. Our mission is to boost moral for these veterans and give them an experience they will never forget.

We also work closely with Operation Ward 57 a Non-Profit Org dedicated to helping inpatient Warriors with their recovery. If you are unfamiliar with Op Ward 57 I would highly suggest checking them out!

https://www.facebook.com/operationward57?ref=ts&sk=app_199684923393601

With 4 Wheel to Heal we have come up with T-Shirts and stickers. The proceeds from our Merchandise go to our events for Wounded Veterans We also donate 10% of our merchandise sales to Operation Ward 57.

We just launched our website on February 15th and are now able to take donations!

WWW.4W2H.ORG or WWW.4WHEELTOHEAL.ORG

Thank you for your support and please spread the word!!!

See less See more
#29 ·
Media Campaign for our Website Launch February 1st 2012

On February 1st 2012 we started our media campaign for our up and coming website launch. We created an Event Invitation on FaceBook as well as sent emails to all our contacts. This was to create a stir about the Website. Here was one of the event invitations we went and handed out to local businesses.

Attachments

#30 ·
Website Launch February 15, 2012

On February 15th 2012 we launched the Website for 4 Wheel to heal. We elected to have 2 web-addresses for our website. www.4wheeltoheal.org and www.4w2h.org will take you to the website. The website allows us to offer our merchandise as well as take donations. On the day of launch we had an overwelming response. Our FaceBook following jumped from 460 "LIKEs" to 700! We took in $500 dollars in combined merchandise and donations in the first few hours of the website launch! It was an amazing response!

Here are some of the merchandise purchases being mailed out!

Attachments

#32 ·
I follow you guys and am friends with Country boy crawlers on FB. Great things you guys are doing and it's even better that you guys are local as I'm from MD myself.

The shirts are badass, I think I might order one at the end of the week!
Thank you brother! If your local and don't want to pay for shipping just let me know and we can arrange a pick up time!

#33 ·
Corey Smith Concert March 3rd 2012

This weekend we had the opportunity to join Operation Ward 57 and a few Ward 57 Alumni for a Corey Smith concert. We had the meet & greet with Corey before the Concert started. He was nice enough to autograph a ton of CD's and take pictures with the Warriors! All in all it was a great night and 4 Wheel to Heal had a great showing for our cause!

Attachments

#34 ·
We like to have people send in thier pics of our merchandise! Here are a few pics of the support for 4 Wheel to Heal we have recieved! If you have any pics with our T-Shirts or Stickers in them please feel free to post, so we can give you a shout out for your support!

Attachments

#35 ·
Mailed out more merchandise today form www.4wheeltoheal.org purchases! Stuff is really moving. New designs will be coming for the fall! Stay tuned!

#36 ·
Great organization and great cause! Let us know when you make a trip to Illinois! I would love to come support you guys.

2/505 parachute infantry regiment
82nd airborne
2001-2007

#37 ·
Will do! Thank you for the support and check out www.4wheeltoheal.org Help us spread the word for our organization!

#40 ·
Thank you for your service to this Awesome Country! We really appreciate the support and help us spread the word for 4 Wheel to Heal! By the way I love your
LJ! I have always wanted an LJ, Scrambler, or CJ6!

#39 ·
Awesome what you guys are doing! As I said in the VA forum, I will be at Big Dogs Icebreaker next month. If you are going to have a booth again, I'll make a point to drop in and introduce myself (my name is Craig and I have a Blue TJ on 35's) and pickup a shirt and a sticker. I'll be with a group of others that will surely do the same!

Look forward to the event and rocking your shirt and stickers on the trail! :thumbsup:

#41 ·
Thank you Craig for the support! I have already sent out the invitations for Ice Breakers on facebook! Should be one heck of an event if this weather we are currently having stays like it is! We really appreciate your support for 4 Wheel to Heal! Thank you!

#42 ·
Wanted to post some more pictures of peoples support of 4 Wheel to Heal! Thank you Austin and Hailey and Commander Dan!

Posts your pics of your support for 4 Wheel to Heal!

Attachments

#43 ·
Boulder Bash this sunday. 4 Wheel to Heal (www.4wheeltoheal.org) will be there with a vendor spot! Stop by say hello! Pick up a T-Shirt and Sticker to support our cause. All proceeds go to getting Wounded Warriors on trail rides!

Attachments

#44 ·
We had an opportunity to attend a Truckin 4 Troops bonfire event this past weekend! We hung out with a few Marine Warriors who are all amputees. We introduced ournew para-cord bracelets to the guys and they loved them! This is something we have been working on but have been hesitant to release it on the web page. We will be offering them at events going forward! Check out the event!

Attachments

#45 ·
Boulder Bash Event April 1st, 2012

Sunday we attend Boulder Bash in Berryville VA. We heard about this event last minute and contacted Joshua Cadillac and he was nice enough to sponsor a Vendor Booth for 4 Wheel to Heal. We headed down early Sunday morning and got setup! The event consisted of some rock racing, RC car play area, lawn mower racing, burnout contest, and a truck pulling contest. Overall we were able to raise $320 at this event! We launched our new para-cord bracelet line and a ton of people really enjoyed our Bracelet for a Warrior with a message line. We sell the bracelets for $10 but for $15 we will build a Warrior a Bracelet and give them a personal message from whomever buys it for them! We also hosted a Marine Warrior John Paterson who was wounded in Afghanistan. It was a great event and we plan on attending this in the future!

Attachments

#46 ·
More pics from Boulder Bash April, 2012

Attachments

#47 ·
Found this today posted on our Facebook page of a T-Shirt we sold this weekend to a friend of the clubs son. Nice to see the Patton T-Shirt in front of a Jeep. Thanks for the support!

Attachments

#48 ·
4 Wheel to Heal hits 1000 "Likes" on Facebook

We hit 1000 "Likes" on Facebook this past weekend! We had so much going on I forgot to post it! Thank you everyone for your continued support! What a milestone!

#50 ·
Hey Jon.... I've been talking with some of you guys, especially Nathan, for a little bit now. You guys have quite a bit going on this summer. Looking forward to finally meeting you guys at one of ur events.

aj
Thanks brother! The support we have received from your group has been amazing! Cannot wait to hangout on the trails and enjoy some 4 Wheeling for a good cause!

#51 · (Edited)
Para-Cord Bracelet Given to the Troops

Hey guys! JP has spoken very highly about me and I have yet to get on here and post something. Everyone already knows me as Nathan Ramos, those that meet me in person call me Nate :2thumbsup:
I love being a part of this organization and got into Jeeps because I was a survival nut. I like camping and hiking, and preparing for every event. I built the Mauler because I wanted an expeditionary vehicle but she turned into something way more. I still try to keep the Military flare by including Jerry Cans, and my old uniforms in the back.
Several weeks ago I thought it would be a great idea to make survival bracelets for this organization. They have been a hit recently and since it is right down our ally we started making them! :D just recently did they debut at the Boulder Bash but I had already got a chance to deliver some to the troops (On Previous Page!). Please keep in mind that we also give people the opportunity to write a personnal message to a troop. We thank everyone for their continued support and hope to see you on the trails!:wave:

#52 ·
At Boulder Bash we met some vendors and one of them was nice enough to make a donation to 4 Wheel to Heal. They are a production company and have a clothing line as well. They donated DVD's and stickers for us to raffle off. Check them out when you get a chance! http://www.hillbillyproud.com/

Attachments

#53 ·
More pics from awesome supporters of 4 Wheel to Heal! We appreciate the support! Any stickers or T-Shirts can be purchased at www.4wheeltoheal.org or www.4w2h.org

Attachments

#54 ·
Raise the Roof Music Festival April 14th 2012

4 Wheel to Heal was invited to a fund raising event for the Country Riverside Inn in Greensboro MD on April 14th 2012. The Inn is over 100 years old and the owners were trying to raise money to help keep it moving along! We were glad to help and be able to spread the word for our cause! The event started off slow but we were able to raise some money and Truckin 4 Troops stopped by and we were able to give a Warrior a para-cord donated bracelet! It was a good event and helped 4 Wheel to Heal raise $245.00 for our cause! Enjoy the pics!

Attachments

#55 ·
More Raise the Roof Festival Pics

More pics!

Attachments

#56 ·
Your Support for 4 Wheel to Heal

Here are some more pics of your support for 4 Wheel to Heal. Also there is a picture of more merchandise orders going out! Merchandise can be ordered from www.4wheeltoheal.org Thank you for your support!

Attachments

#57 ·
Upcoming Event

Big Dogs Offroad Ice Breakers! Join 4 Wheel to Heal for some offroading at the Cove!

Attachments

#59 ·
Thank you for the support!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.