Wire Off-Road Lights into High Beams - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Wire Off-Road Lights into High Beams

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-30-2013, 12:55 PM   #1
staubitzk
2011 KK Liberty 

Wire Off-Road Lights into High Beams

Has anyone tapped into their high beams to turn on a set of off-road lights. If so, where did you tap into and which wire to you use for the hot?

Unread 08-30-2013, 03:57 PM   #2
RICEKILA
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I just did this with my windshield pillar lights - I pulled the plug at the right side headlight - checked which wire was live with the high beams on ---- after finding the low beams -- wired to the relay --
RICEKILA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2013, 09:03 PM   #3
bigbentx

Anyone have a write up on this?
bigbentx is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2013, 06:18 AM   #4
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

Lights should be wired through a relay and with their own circuit

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.