Where is the factory remote start transceiver ? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Where is the factory remote start transceiver ?

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 12-19-2011, 05:18 PM   #1
musclezmarinara
2012 KK Liberty 

Where is the factory remote start transceiver ?

Hello guys and girls
Just finalizing my mopar remote start but cannot find a location to mount the wireless antenna ... Anyone with the remote start can you assist?

My question is to pop off your trim under the steering wheel there will be a white unit with a single wire on it going up to the ignition and post a photo that would be appreciated mucho!

Thanks !

Unread 01-15-2012, 07:47 PM   #2
bowlsie
2013 JK Wrangler 

Since I am going to be doing this where did you end up mounting so I am not lost? The Mopar instructions look like they were written and drawn by someone in Kindergarten...

2013 JKU
1988 YJ Laredo
bowlsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 08:56 AM   #3
musclezmarinara
2012 KK Liberty 

lol ^ I mounted mine under the driver kick panel next to the storage box and used 3m double sided tape.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.