When do the 2011's come out - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > When do the 2011's come out

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4

Unread 08-07-2010, 11:26 AM   #1
boon4376
2013 JK Wrangler 

When do the 2011's come out

I am wondering this because I Have my sights set on a 2010 Liberty Renegade and I'm waiting for the rebates to get better.

Right now the have either 2500 cash back or 0% APR.

I'm thinking once the 2011's hit they will have some sort of combined offer of rebates and 0% APR which will make the deal a bit more attractive.

boon4376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2010, 09:47 PM   #2
richd
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boon4376 View Post
I am wondering this because I Have my sights set on a 2010 Liberty Renegade and I'm waiting for the rebates to get better.

Right now the have either 2500 cash back or 0% APR.

I'm thinking once the 2011's hit they will have some sort of combined offer of rebates and 0% APR which will make the deal a bit more attractive.
Hope this answers your question:

The 2011 Jeep Liberty starts production at the end of August, along with the Dodge Nitro, at Toledo North. Both will be available in Bright White and Blackberry Pearl starting with late September production; Liberty will start with Deep Cherry Red models.
richd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2010, 10:24 PM   #3
RB145
2014 WK 

2011 liberty

I was at a dealer today that had 2011 Liberty's on the lot. The only real difference I could see was a new steering wheel. The same one that is on the new grand cherokee with the buttons on it for cruise and other things. The 11 still has the 3.7 in it. Seats are the same design but looks like new colors.
RB145 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.