Wheels? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Wheels?

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!KOR Labor Week Sale and Giveaway

Unread 04-18-2013, 08:21 PM   #1
Bellbr4

Wheels?

I recently purchased a 2011 Liberty Sport in white. I want to buy new wheels, preferably black, but I don't know where to start looking. Does anyone have any advice on good sites or good brands to look at?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Bellbr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2013, 10:00 PM   #2
eoerikson3
2011 KK Liberty 

There are many places to buy wheel from but I don't think the choices in black are that great. Look for the thread on this site about Plastidip and see what some members have done. The stock wheels look amazing painted black. It's not a look I have found elsewhere.
Check discount tire, town fair tire, and just about any tire retailer for wheels. Search google for them and see if anything strikes your fancy. It really is a personal decision.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Added tow hitch, tow hooks, skid plates, foglight kit and headlight masks, remote start, chrome steps, and Cooper Discoverer A/T3 235/75R16.
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f128/2008-2012-liberty-kk-electrical-parts-1517747/"]Stuff for sale[/URL]
eoerikson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 09:30 AM   #3
huntb
2008 KK Liberty 

Check discount tire, that's where I got mine from and I love em
huntb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 09:34 AM   #4
lfhoward
2008 KK Liberty 

I've done some research on new wheels, but haven't pulled the trigger. I plan to stick with my stock wheels after learning about it. Many people have had rubbing issues with aftermarket wheels, such as soft-8's and the like. If you do go for new wheels, I'd stick with 7 inch wide rims, not the 8 inch ones, and try to get backspacing that matches the stock wheels.
Unread 04-19-2013, 07:58 PM   #5
Bellbr4

Thanks for the info. Huntb do you have any pics of your wheels?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Bellbr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2013, 07:05 AM   #6
carlosburitica
2010 KK Liberty 

morris 4x4 has a great wheel section....... free shipping
carlosburitica is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.