Wheeling pics - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Wheeling pics

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete Building a Bumper?

Reply
Unread 01-08-2014, 04:01 PM   #31
Gageraid
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Branchburg, New Jersey
Posts: 1,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl96 View Post
Yeah I hear ya....I havent noticed if it rides hard or bumpy then again I have nothing compare it to.

Maybe when I get my tax return thatll be something I'd invest in
You might not notice right now, but the major issue with a spacer is that it compresses the already weak springs and severely cuts the lifespan of the stock springs.
That's exactly what I did with my tax return last year. Old Man Emu lift.

__________________
OME lift
Hypertech Max Energy
CAI
Gibson exhaust
Gageraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2014, 04:42 PM   #32
JeepGirl96
Registered User
2010 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gageraid View Post
You might not notice right now, but the major issue with a spacer is that it compresses the already weak springs and severely cuts the lifespan of the stock springs.
That's exactly what I did with my tax return last year. Old Man Emu lift.
Lol nice, I was looking at the skyjacker lift but still searching
JeepGirl96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2014, 04:47 PM   #33
tommudd
Registered User
2004 KJ Liberty 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Central OH/ Moshi Tanzania, Ohio/Tanzania
Posts: 4,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl96 View Post
Lol nice, I was looking at the skyjacker lift but still searching
here is a list to stay away from
Skyjacker
Rustys Off Road
two above both have spring rates the same as stock, and will sag quickly
Rocky Road Outfitters just say no to them
OME or Ironman are both good companies with good springs and shocks
Jeepinbyal has the best service over all
__________________
04 Liberty, Kilimanjaro Edition, Rock Lizard RockRails/Roof Rack/Front-Rear bumper,32 inch Goodyear Duratracs,Moabs,4.10s/ 4.25 inch JBA Coilover lift /other goodies
tommudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2014, 05:10 PM   #34
Gageraid
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Branchburg, New Jersey
Posts: 1,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommudd View Post
here is a list to stay away from
Skyjacker
Rustys Off Road
two above both have spring rates the same as stock, and will sag quickly
Rocky Road Outfitters just say no to them
OME or Ironman are both good companies with good springs and shocks
Jeepinbyal has the best service over all
x2. This exact post is tattood on Tom's chest.
Most KK owners have the OME lift (good bang for the buck) and 50 percent have the OME shocks, and the other 50 percent have Bilstein shocks.
__________________
OME lift
Hypertech Max Energy
CAI
Gibson exhaust
Gageraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2014, 07:59 PM   #35
Jackal01
Moderator
 
Jackal01's Avatar
2012 WK 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Houston, Texas, Texas
Posts: 2,245
I will put in my two cents and back Rocky Road Outfitters (for an in-general opinion with what I know and have experienced. Maybe it is different for other customers). I have a couple of their items and with another in production as I type this. For me, and others I know, they do top notch work and fantastic customer service. I am not sure on their OME prices compared to others since I do not price out KKs.
__________________

'12 Laredo V6 ORA1|Terra Grappler 265-70-17|MB TKO 17x8.5|Silverstar Ultra low beams|Mopar Front and Rear WK2 slush mats|RRO 2.5" lift
BWoody extended sway bar links|K&N 77 Series Intake|Gibson Exhaust | Viair OBA | RRO Combo Winch mount| Q9000S winch| KC ProSport HID Hilites


Items for sale. See my thread for pictures. PM for details.


K&N 77 series cold air intake

Cobra 75 CB radio
Jackal01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2014, 09:21 PM   #36
tommudd
Registered User
2004 KJ Liberty 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Central OH/ Moshi Tanzania, Ohio/Tanzania
Posts: 4,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal01 View Post
I will put in my two cents and back Rocky Road Outfitters (for an in-general opinion with what I know and have experienced. Maybe it is different for other customers). I have a couple of their items and with another in production as I type this. For me, and others I know, they do top notch work and fantastic customer service. I am not sure on their OME prices compared to others since I do not price out KKs.
Glad you like them, most run like hell away from RRO
__________________
04 Liberty, Kilimanjaro Edition, Rock Lizard RockRails/Roof Rack/Front-Rear bumper,32 inch Goodyear Duratracs,Moabs,4.10s/ 4.25 inch JBA Coilover lift /other goodies
tommudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2014, 09:36 PM   #37
Jackal01
Moderator
 
Jackal01's Avatar
2012 WK 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Houston, Texas, Texas
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommudd View Post

Glad you like them, most run like hell away from RRO
Interesting indeed. Sucks to find that out. Happens with all companies, though.
__________________

'12 Laredo V6 ORA1|Terra Grappler 265-70-17|MB TKO 17x8.5|Silverstar Ultra low beams|Mopar Front and Rear WK2 slush mats|RRO 2.5" lift
BWoody extended sway bar links|K&N 77 Series Intake|Gibson Exhaust | Viair OBA | RRO Combo Winch mount| Q9000S winch| KC ProSport HID Hilites


Items for sale. See my thread for pictures. PM for details.


K&N 77 series cold air intake

Cobra 75 CB radio
Jackal01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2014, 05:22 AM   #38
LKWJEEPER
Registered User
2009 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Clover, South Carolina
Posts: 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal01 View Post
Interesting indeed. Sucks to find that out. Happens with all companies, though.
I'm still a satisfied RRO customer.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
LKWJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2014, 05:35 AM   #39
mikzor
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 27
Some great pics guys! I firmly believe the humble KK is such an underrated 4WD so I love seeing users proving people wrong with its capabilities!

Here's a selection of pics covering the last 2 years of wheeling I've done with my KK since I've owned it. Interesting to see her change over time.

Looking forwards to seeing more pics! (Hope I didn't post too many )









Whoops... blew a Tyre off the bead. Thankfully we managed to reset it fairly easily.




























mikzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2014, 07:06 AM   #40
Jackal01
Moderator
 
Jackal01's Avatar
2012 WK 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Houston, Texas, Texas
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKWJEEPER View Post
I'm still a satisfied RRO customer.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App


That makes two of us!

Good looking KK^^
__________________

'12 Laredo V6 ORA1|Terra Grappler 265-70-17|MB TKO 17x8.5|Silverstar Ultra low beams|Mopar Front and Rear WK2 slush mats|RRO 2.5" lift
BWoody extended sway bar links|K&N 77 Series Intake|Gibson Exhaust | Viair OBA | RRO Combo Winch mount| Q9000S winch| KC ProSport HID Hilites


Items for sale. See my thread for pictures. PM for details.


K&N 77 series cold air intake

Cobra 75 CB radio
Jackal01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2014, 07:07 AM   #41
JeepGirl96
Registered User
2010 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikzor View Post
Some great pics guys! I firmly believe the humble KK is such an underrated 4WD so I love seeing users proving people wrong with its capabilities!

Here's a selection of pics covering the last 2 years of wheeling I've done with my KK since I've owned it. Interesting to see her change over time.

Looking forwards to seeing more pics! (Hope I didn't post too many )









Whoops... blew a Tyre off the bead. Thankfully we managed to reset it fairly easily.




























Loving the pictures!!! Glad to see other people treating their jeep like a jeep even if its a libby
JeepGirl96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2014, 07:08 AM   #42
JeepGirl96
Registered User
2010 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 53
Good to know, I'll check more into OME and look at their prices, etc
JeepGirl96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2014, 09:05 AM   #43
98ZJ SFD
Registered User
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Vermont
Posts: 728
Mikzor I think your KK is in my top 3 favorites. Gorgeous rig.
__________________
Current
2012 KK Sport, Mopar skids, DuraTracs, Mopar Grille Guard

Previous
98 ZJ Laredo SE 4.0, 2" Skyjacker BB, JKS Quicker Discos, Goodyear Wrangler MT/Rs, K&N FIPK, Kolak cat & back exhaust, Westin Safari bar, KC lights
98ZJ SFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2014, 09:13 AM   #44
NXVash
Registered User
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Bellefonte, PA
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98ZJ SFD View Post
Mikzor I think your KK is in my top 3 favorites. Gorgeous rig.
+1
NXVash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2014, 05:49 PM   #45
Afliberty12
Registered User
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Augusta, Georgia
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKWJEEPER View Post

I'm still a satisfied RRO customer.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
What do you got from RRO? I like their prices
__________________
2012 KK
Black
Tinted windows added
Afliberty12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools






Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.