Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your KK today?

768K views 5K replies 331 participants last post by  Chereveco 
#1 ·
I'm taking this from the WK/XK side that took it from the YJ side . . . let's just say it's not my idea - but it's a good thread to post your mods, fixes, pics, etc. Whatever you did to your KK.

I'll start:

Found a steal of a deal for our KK on Craigslist. Front and rear Weathertech digital fit floormats for $50 bucks! The set was barely used before the seller traded their KK for a JK. My wife took it out on the town for a girls night out or I'd post pics. They fit perfect! :2thumbsup:

P.S. - I looked and didn't see a thread like this - so if I've duplicated someone set me straight.

#2,219 ·
The JKU has more cargo space than the KK... We measured it out and then with the ability to fold the back seats down there is more room. Because of the box frame and higher ceiling clearance there's just more space.

#2,224 ·
They're pricey for what they are, but I couldn't be happier with how my Jeep looks now. They install with rivets on the top and bottom of the bumper cover.

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Automotive side marker light

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Sky

#2,228 ·
coltsbr said:
Holy crap! They do look nice. Is that something I have to get through the dealer or is that an aftermarket part?
OEM Mopar. However I was able to purchase mine used.

#2,230 ·
Tubular Grille Guard,
Part # 82211142ab

Categories: Exterior Accessories MSRP $603.00

Tubular Grille Guards are designed specifically to match the contours of the front grille and bumper. This rugged guard helps protect grille from off-road damage.
Additional Details: Tubular Grille Guard, finished in a rugged black stipple coating
Disclosure(s): These products are designed to enhance the appearance of the vehicle; they are not intended to prevent injury or damage in the event of an accident and are not intended to be used as a tie-down device.

Fits 08 - 12 KK's

You can view / purchase at www.mopar.com

#2,232 ·
Tubular Grille Guard,
Part # 82211142ab

Categories: Exterior Accessories MSRP $603.00

Tubular Grille Guards are designed specifically to match the contours of the front grille and bumper. This rugged guard helps protect grille from off-road damage.
Additional Details: Tubular Grille Guard, finished in a rugged black stipple coating
Disclosure(s): These products are designed to enhance the appearance of the vehicle; they are not intended to prevent injury or damage in the event of an accident and are not intended to be used as a tie-down device.

Fits 08 - 12 KK's

You can view / purchase at www.mopar.com
Thanks for the info and that looks awesome! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.