Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your KK today?

768K views 5K replies 331 participants last post by  Chereveco 
#1 ·
I'm taking this from the WK/XK side that took it from the YJ side . . . let's just say it's not my idea - but it's a good thread to post your mods, fixes, pics, etc. Whatever you did to your KK.

I'll start:

Found a steal of a deal for our KK on Craigslist. Front and rear Weathertech digital fit floormats for $50 bucks! The set was barely used before the seller traded their KK for a JK. My wife took it out on the town for a girls night out or I'd post pics. They fit perfect! :2thumbsup:

P.S. - I looked and didn't see a thread like this - so if I've duplicated someone set me straight.

#3 ·
Just copied the DIY Crossbars mod with 3/4" steel pipe, the truck bed rustoleum, and round u-bolts instead of square :? but it works. so far, very happy with the results and ending up using corks from wine bottles as end caps for the time being until i can find something else more permanent. :ROTFL: May try using the rustoleum spray and see if it coats the cork enough.

#17 ·
Took Yeti out for his first road trip, about an hour and a half on the highway. The seats are about as comfortable as sitting on a park bench but other than that I loved driving it. Two things did surprised me. The suspension around town feels as hard as the seats but on the highway its just right. The other thing is at 65 it tacks as much as my Z71 at 70. The Z71 had 4.07's vs the 3.73's in the KK. Then again, 33 inchers vs 29's does make a difference, need to get some 33's on my KK soon.

#18 ·
Found some Thule ski Racks for a decent price. So i got those installed on the DIY cross rails i built and they fit pretty great considering the bar is round.

#19 ·
I installed the front OEM towhook while at work helping non existent customers. What a freaking pain in the arse. Why they don't come standard on every jeep is beyond me. Most cars come with tow hooks nowadays. Stupid chrysler trying to save money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.