What Aftermarket Stereo do you have? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > What Aftermarket Stereo do you have?

JK Vent Covers - NalinMFGRing & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 07-13-2013, 04:36 PM   #1
LKWJEEPER
2009 KK Liberty 

What Aftermarket Stereo do you have?

So in my MK I had the mygig RBZ and I miss it a lot.. I know that a aftermarket head unit will probably be cheaper for what you get. If I got Bluetooth and the RBZ off eBay is be looking around $600.00 I could get a similar h/u made by Sony without the hard drive feature with bluetooth for around $350.00

What do you have? Any suggestions?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

LKWJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2013, 04:44 PM   #2
Liberty09MN
2009 KK Liberty 

I have a single din Sony Xplod deck, had it almost four years now. Still works fine, has the ipod cable and easy ipod interface built in. Alright sound controls for being cheaper, changeable button colors and background images. I've definitely enjoyed it, but its time for something new! So, I'm working on putting in a new Kenwood double din, not sure the model but it was pricey(6-800?), from my brothers truck he crashed...
Liberty09MN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2013, 05:18 PM   #3
BenHoleton
2008 KK Liberty 

I've got an Alpine with an iPod interface and Bluetooth. Paid $200 brand new 2 years ago from Best Buy (with a free install!). Just transferred it from my old ZJ to the KK
BenHoleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2013, 12:32 PM   #4
LibertyRS
2012 KK Liberty 

Pioneer all day. It's a very easy interface to learn. With the 7.1 you can mirror your iPhone or android screen including Netflix, safari, etc
LibertyRS is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2013, 02:22 PM   #5
LKWJEEPER
2009 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyRS View Post
Pioneer all day. It's a very easy interface to learn. With the 7.1 you can mirror your iPhone or android screen including Netflix, safari, etc
That sounds awesome!

Unread 07-14-2013, 02:37 PM   #6
LibertyRS
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKWJEEPER

That sounds awesome!

I have a model from a couple years ago now unfortunately. But my buddy has it in his Audi and its amazing for long drives and even poppin around town.

You need a windows computer to update the software which was not favorable for me because I have an apple.

Also app radio is quite cool. It's 500 bucks or so and Allows you to use all your apps from your phone on the screen
LibertyRS is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2013, 07:40 PM   #7
LKWJEEPER
2009 KK Liberty 

Looks like I'll be heading that route when the time comes. I'll most likely go with crutchfield to order from.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.