WeatherTech Floor Mats - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > WeatherTech Floor Mats

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-05-2013, 03:34 PM   #1
BenHoleton
2008 KK Liberty 

WeatherTech Floor Mats

I recently purchased a set of the WeatherTech digital fit floor mats. Easy install except for one feature. It came with a hook to install on the passenger side, as there isn't one standard on my 2008 KK. How does one actually install that? Right now I just have the mat down with no hook. But it moves a little. Would like to get it down correct.

BenHoleton is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2013, 04:03 AM   #2
Ted15

2010 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenHoleton
I recently purchased a set of the WeatherTech digital fit floor mats. Easy install except for one feature. It came with a hook to install on the passenger side, as there isn't one standard on my 2008 KK. How does one actually install that? Right now I just have the mat down with no hook. But it moves a little. Would like to get it down correct.
My 2010 has a hook on the floor so I didn't need the one that came with it but I think it screws into the carpet. You're going to love you're mats. Did you get the one for the back seat too?
2010 Liberty KK Sport, deep water blue, weathertech in channel vent visors, weathertech digital floor mats, Detoures backbone winch mount w/smittybilt XRC 10 comp winch, rigid industries dually led lights on smittybilt fairhead mount, Rocklizard skink supersliders and Gecko safari rack, cobra cb w/48" firestick antenna, general grabber at2 245/75-16, OME heavy duty springs, OME shocks, about 3" - 3 1/2" of lift, Detoures Knucklebone spare tire and Jerry can mount, mopar skids, class 3 hitch w/7 pin wire harness, headlight covers, 4.10's and Detroit TruTracs F&R
Ted15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2013, 07:26 AM   #3
BenHoleton
2008 KK Liberty 

Only the fronts for now. Will buy the backs when I have some more $$ available. I'm a single guy so the back seats don't really get used
Unread 07-15-2013, 03:48 PM   #4
WeatherTech

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenHoleton View Post
You can give our customer service a call and they will be able to walk you through installing the hook properly: (800) 441-6287
WeatherTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2013, 04:08 PM   #5
BenHoleton
2008 KK Liberty 

Thanks. I found a you tube video. I got it done

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.