Washer/Dryer - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Washer/Dryer

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-04-2014, 05:57 PM   #1
nws2002
2011 KK Liberty 

Washer/Dryer

Odd question, but does anyone know if you can transport a washer and dryer in the KK? I realize I would have to probably take one at a time and obviously fold down the back seat.

I do know I was surprised that a 52" tv would not fit in there upright, so the space is tighter than I thought. Worked out fine laying it flat though.

I guess I could rent a trailer, but at that point it really negates any saving I would get from buying a newish used set.

nws2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2014, 09:04 PM   #2
BenHoleton
2008 KK Liberty 

Find a friend with a truck. I'm pretty sure it won't fit
BenHoleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2014, 06:03 AM   #3
Gemdog
2010 KK Liberty 

It's gunna depend on the size more than anything.
I got a 7kg front loader washer to fit in there, still in the box, which is about the size of a dryer.
From memory I think I even had it slightly angled so I could get someone in the rear single seat, and a laser printer as well.
Gemdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2014, 07:46 PM   #4
NAMoulton
2010 KK Liberty 

I found out after getting my dog crate that 29" is max height for lift gate...you'll scratch your plastics at 30"
Unread 08-06-2014, 08:46 AM   #5
Poncherello
2010 KK Liberty 

Depends on the size of the units - I bought front loaders from Fridgedaire they are like 27" across 27" high or something fit them both on there.

Btw Fridgedaire is the only appliance company that if you need repair on it and it is under warranty whether it is your fault or the company's they don't charge you
Unread 08-06-2014, 04:19 PM   #6
nws2002
2011 KK Liberty 

Well, a set of Samsung front loaders fit in there just fine. I did have to make a second trip to get the pedestals home though. It was a tight squeeze though, especially on the height.

I sometimes forgot exactly how compact the Jeep actually is.
Unread 08-06-2014, 04:37 PM   #7
avatr
2012 KK Liberty 

glad it worked for you
avatr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2014, 09:47 PM   #8
goser

Quote:
Originally Posted by nws2002 View Post
Well, a set of Samsung front loaders fit in there just fine. I did have to make a second trip to get the pedestals home though. It was a tight squeeze though, especially on the height.

I sometimes forgot exactly how compact the Jeep actually is.
Did you get both in one trip?? Picking up my Liberty tomorrow and have a set of Samsung front-loaders coming in as well... hmmm....
goser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2014, 10:25 PM   #9
nws2002
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by goser View Post
Did you get both in one trip?? Picking up my Liberty tomorrow and have a set of Samsung front-loaders coming in as well... hmmm....
Yup, both in one trip, very tight fit though.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.