Wanting to add passenger power outlet - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Wanting to add passenger power outlet

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-09-2013, 06:14 PM   #16
bwsooner6
Apprentice

2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvjon
This is the first 4X4 that I've owned since my '70 Landcrusher wagon that has had only one 12V outlet. Even my '04 POS Trailblazer had two in the front,one in the middle and one in the back. I really don't need any 110V power as everything we use in the car uses 12V.
You can do it, it's really pretty easy. If not, a local radio shop can for cheap. I suggest if you add, add a bunch while it's being done.

"if it's on the internet, it must be true" ~ Abraham Lincoln

At The Helm Roof Rack & Front Recovery System
bwsooner6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2013, 09:15 PM   #17
jmic0925
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by My2Sense View Post
I still need to do that... plus the cover as well.
Is this the panel by the mid row cup holders? Where did you find this? For some reason I am having a hard time looking for this panel to order
jmic0925 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.