Want to see pics of after market Tires - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Want to see pics of after market Tires

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 03-23-2010, 05:25 AM   #1
matt1u2
1977 CJ5 

Want to see pics of after market Tires

I was just wanting to see some pics of your KK jeeps with a little larger tires without a lift. My wife wants a more aggressive tire that is a little bigger. Please add your tire size with the pic. Thanks

matt1u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2010, 04:49 PM   #2
AlterCow
2008 KK Liberty 

I agree. I want to see some, too. I want to get off these OEM tires this year, but I am absolutely lost when it comes to better and bigger tires on a KK without a lift. I need some before July. It appears we are Jeeping over some mountain passes for a friend's wedding.
AlterCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2010, 05:47 PM   #3
geene519
2010 KK Liberty 

245/70/16 is the largest tire you can fit without lifting the vehicle.

here is a great source...LOST JEEPS • View topic - KK Wheel & Tire Section

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.