Visited the NYC Auto Show..... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Visited the NYC Auto Show.....

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rock

Unread 04-08-2013, 01:54 PM   #1
victroia21

Visited the NYC Auto Show.....

I went to the auto show because I was interested in seeing the 'world premiere' of the new Jeep Cherokee, and I must say I was not impressed! I wasn't the only one, I asked a few people what they thought and mostly everyone just shook their heads in disapproval. The Italians re designed it and there will be some appeal to its new sleek look. But besides the trailhawk V6 model with its capabilities to me the new Cherokee is a bust. It reminded me of the Escape. Another crossover woth decent fuel effociency. Im a proud owner of a Liberty Kk and im glad my car is the last of its kind.

victroia21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 01:58 PM   #2
victroia21

P.S the Jeep off road experiment outside was really cool to see. Its a shame there were no liberties being tested on the track but it was cool to see the grand cherokees and wranglers and i believe some patriots out there showing off their 4x4 ability to the public. It represents what Jeep is all about! Also the MOAB Wrangler looks sick! It was getting a lot of attention!

image-2966908391.jpg

image-3933963582.jpg

image-4094276877.jpg

image-3990749819.jpg
Unread 04-08-2013, 04:00 PM   #3
Bmxer524
2011 KK Liberty 

To me nothing really stood out at Jeep. Basically I could see everything at a dealer. Ther Cherokee was horrible even said that to 1 of the people there lol. Did you do the ride along? It was nice, the KK would have 3 wheeled alot when the JK rubicons stayed planted.
Bmxer524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 04:19 PM   #4
victroia21

No the line was redic..couldnt belive how many people were there on the last night. Tourists take advantage of everything free. I disagree with the Jeep exhibit, I believe the MOAB was worth seeing. And obviously the world premiere of the Cherokee trailhawk atop the display rocks. The Liberty is discontinued for good you wont see it anymore on Jeep commercials or anything
Unread 04-09-2013, 08:57 AM   #5
Bmxer524
2011 KK Liberty 

Believe it or not that line moves pretty fast since they try to pack the Jeeps lol. The Cherokee is ugly and just sparks no interest at all. The rest were just showroom Jeeps basically(dealers by me tend to have a few lifted JKs on the floor too). The lifted JKs they did have were all Mopar, and I personally find nothing special about that. Even AEV does nothing for me with their lifted JKs.

I did enjoy Ram though. They brought in a few lifted pickups that was nice to see.
Bmxer524 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.