Vehicle Payments - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Vehicle Payments

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 01-08-2014, 09:32 PM   #31
Poncherello
2010 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gageraid View Post
Is that the noise you've been hearing, Jeff?
Nope the noise is on the passenger side mostly, find out more on Saturday. Also tell them about the seat.

Unread 01-09-2014, 10:16 AM   #32
marlon_jbt
2010 KK Liberty 

[quote=Poncherello;19233522]
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlon_jbt
Oh boy... Goodbye steering rack... That's how it started with me... [/QUOTE

Really they replaced your whole steering rack? Or was there more?
Yeah, it started as a disappearance of steering fluid. Internal leak so I never saw anything... until one of the seals busted.

And around that same mileage too...

The water pump also bit the dust at the exact same time. Bad luck I guess. No overheating though, thankfully. (Thankfully, that was warrantied!!!!)
Unread 01-10-2014, 01:54 PM   #33
badhare

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbeal View Post
I was able to negotiate around a 1.25% interest on my '11. They kept pushing and pushing the extended warranty and I was adamant I didn't want it. Finally they made me one more offer, extended warranty AND the 1.25% (or whatever low number it is) and I accepted. Lowered my payment a few dollars AND I have the warranty.
wow, thats a good deal.

I was able to knock down the lifetime warranty but I didn't really push the financing. Didn't really think i'd do better. Initially it was just over 2%, so when they came back to me w/ 1.9 I took it.

Plus they gave me an aftermarket alarm w/ auto start for free.
badhare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2014, 07:41 AM   #34
theotherone
2008 KK Liberty 

2008 model, fairly plain. Bought it FSBO for $10,000. The previous owner was highly motivated. Used the money from the mortal remains of my Trooper to pay down the loan balance. I'm stuck with a car payment in the range of $190 at 2.8% or something crazy like that from my bank.

I hate making a car payment. We should have had cash set aside but I made some foolish decisions that put us a little bit behind the 8 Ball on this one. I'm still hoping a bit of side work comes my way and I can pay off the balance soon. I think I owe around $6,500 right now.

My rule is to not do any modifications to a vehicle I've got a loan against. The thinking is you want the car to be as easy to unload as possible if things go bad.
theotherone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2014, 10:04 AM   #35
Poncherello
2010 KK Liberty 

[quote=marlon_jbt;19257170]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poncherello View Post

Yeah, it started as a disappearance of steering fluid. Internal leak so I never saw anything... until one of the seals busted.

And around that same mileage too...

The water pump also bit the dust at the exact same time. Bad luck I guess. No overheating though, thankfully. (Thankfully, that was warrantied!!!!)
Not to get off track from the thread, but glad things worked out for you. She's at dealership once again today and will hear the verdict this afternoon.

Badhare - you got a pretty good deal. Auto start is a pretty sweet option to have.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.