Vehicle Payments - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Vehicle Payments

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 01-03-2014, 07:54 PM   #16
Gageraid
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnicles View Post
I bought mine in Aug 2011 and just paid it off last month. I was tired of having the interest even though I write the majority of the interest off as a business expense for my consulting company. I wanted to get this one paid off so I can go ahead and buy a Genesis Coupe.

My payments were $375
Nice car that you don't see often.
My buddy got t-boned in his the first week of buying it new when someone ran a red light.
A neighbor of a friend had one and never moved it from where it was parked... ON GRASS. One of the worst spots for a car.

Gibson exhaust
Gageraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2014, 07:57 PM   #17
ArcticWC
2012 KK Liberty 

can't remember what my exact interest rate (4.3something) is but my payments are $349.10 per month for 6 years. I've been just making the minimum payments because I've also been paying back my parents for fronting me the taxes/registration fees. I bought my kk out of state so I wasn't able to finance those. Once I pay them back, I will be paying $400 a month. Not a huge sum over the min, but it'll help.
ArcticWC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2014, 08:09 PM   #18
Poncherello
2010 KK Liberty 

Purchased in 7/10 interest 3.39% I have $4700 left to go.

Just hit 70k on the clock and noticing my steering fluid is low
Unread 01-03-2014, 08:10 PM   #19
LKWJEEPER
2009 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticWC View Post
can't remember what my exact interest rate (4.3something) is but my payments are $349.10 per month for 6 years. I've been just making the minimum payments because I've also been paying back my parents for fronting me the taxes/registration fees. I bought my kk out of state so I wasn't able to finance those. Once I pay them back, I will be paying $400 a month. Not a huge sum over the min, but it'll help.
I bought mine in Pittsburgh yet I'm from South Carolina and I paid SC tax which is a max of 350.00

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
LKWJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2014, 08:12 PM   #20
shawnicles
2008 KK Liberty 

Yeah I plan on buying one in the spring cause I don't plan on driving it much in the dead of winter. It was hard to pass up the 0% for 72 months like someone was saying but I had to. I need to put some gears and trutracs or lockers in my jeep before I go and get another vehicle. I have a feeling that once I buy a genesis then it's gonna be time to start modding that. So my Lib needs to have everything I want on 'er before that happens.
shawnicles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2014, 08:18 PM   #21
ArcticWC
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKWJEEPER View Post
I bought mine in Pittsburgh yet I'm from South Carolina and I paid SC tax which is a max of 350.00

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I'm pretty unhappy with the customer service I got the dealership, tbh. I'd never bought a car before, let alone out of state, and they weren't very helpful in explaining things to me. I didn't really have questions, as inexperienced as I was, but I felt like things were rushed.

In the end, I ended up paying about $1200 in IL taxes. This was after I was mailed an "in transit" title so I could actually register it in IL....got it about 5 days after my temp tags expired. Pretty frustrating, but at least I'm not paying any interest on the taxes/registration fees. Have to thank the 'rents for that.
ArcticWC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2014, 02:54 PM   #22
badhare

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenHoleton View Post
Yeah but you're still paying something. The only way I'm not paying as fast as I can is at 0%
Granted. But, my interest would be around 1k per car over the life of the loan.

The money invested, has already earned me much more than the 1k cost of the loan, 2 years in. I still have another 2 years on the loan.

badhare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2014, 03:33 PM   #23
BenHoleton
2008 KK Liberty 

If you're investing, good call. The it makes sense
BenHoleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2014, 04:31 PM   #24
ROTTEN
1994 YJ Wrangler 

We are paying $310 a month with 7% interest. We didn't have a credit score.

Id like to pay $400 a month when I can though.
Unread 01-07-2014, 11:57 PM   #25
Cutelildevil666
2012 KK Liberty 

I'm paying $460 a month on a 75 month loan, but I got a 3.49% rate, which is good. I did not make a huge down payment and did go for the extended warranty, since I financed for longer than the factory warranty, and was upside-down from my trade-in. It is what it is, but it gets paid and I love the Jeep.
Unread 01-08-2014, 02:44 AM   #26
JoeTDI
2012 KK Liberty 

I've always paid extra on vehicle loans when the funds allowed.... currently I chose to pay extra principal on my home mortgage instead, so paying extra on the Jeep isn't doable at the time..... but what the heck, I've got a 4 year loan @ 1.9%.... $251.93 a month isn't bad.....financed $11,700 after tax & trade......(traded an 06 KJ and got $6K for it)..... I'd rather pay the house off 10 years early and just deal with my low monthly car payment.
Unread 01-08-2014, 10:42 AM   #27
marlon_jbt
2010 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poncherello View Post

Oh boy...

Goodbye steering rack...

That's how it started with me...
Unread 01-08-2014, 12:42 PM   #28
mrbeal
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhare View Post
With a 1.9% finance rate, on both my audi and jeep, i'm in no rush to pay either off.
I was able to negotiate around a 1.25% interest on my '11. They kept pushing and pushing the extended warranty and I was adamant I didn't want it. Finally they made me one more offer, extended warranty AND the 1.25% (or whatever low number it is) and I accepted. Lowered my payment a few dollars AND I have the warranty.
mrbeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2014, 03:45 PM   #29
Poncherello
2010 KK Liberty 

[QUOTE="marlon_jbt"] Oh boy... Goodbye steering rack... That's how it started with me... [/QUOTE

Really they replaced your whole steering rack? Or was there more?
Unread 01-08-2014, 05:21 PM   #30
Gageraid
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poncherello View Post

Is that the noise you've been hearing, Jeff?
Gibson exhaust
Gageraid is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.