Utility Bars/Roof rack bars - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Utility Bars/Roof rack bars

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 02-02-2011, 08:29 AM   #1
slipperybrain
2011 KK Liberty 

Utility Bars/Roof rack bars

Anyone have any good/cheap roof rack bars to buy for the Liberty? I found these but I dont know anything about prices.

http://www.justforjeeps.com/sputba4.html

slipperybrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2011, 09:07 AM   #2
jeffs316
2011 JK Wrangler 

those are the mopar ones...its only in brushed aluminum, unfortunately not in black....your best bet is to go on ebay motors and type in jeep liberty roof rack's...there are some good one's cheap...specifically ones i bought for $55 dollars...they are thule style racks and work and look fantastic...and its only 55 bucks...
jeffs316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2011, 10:30 AM   #3
slipperybrain
2011 KK Liberty 

Anyone else have any good suggestions. I know this has been talked about numerous times, but I have not seen much that I like. I am look for something low profile, chrome, and decent price. I have to get a new kayak as well and kayak carrier so prices are important as I am probably looking to spend over $1,000 for all of this with a new kayak.

I am still interested in the ones from Mopar because of the price, but I am curious about any reviews of this product. Thanks
slipperybrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2011, 06:04 AM   #4
ScooterScott
2009 JK Wrangler 

I actually have the ones that you have listed above. I'd let them go for $100 is you are interested!
Unread 03-25-2011, 07:20 AM   #5
sloan74
2013 JK Wrangler 

Yeah most people just make them out of the 55-100 dollar racks I think.
sloan74 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.