Turning off illuminated approach - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Turning off illuminated approach

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery Mounts

Unread 05-29-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
pauld73
2010 KK Liberty 

Turning off illuminated approach

I would like to turn off "Illuminated Approach". This feature turns on the headlights when you unlock the door using the push button on the key (RKE Transmitter).

The owner's manual says that you can program this feature using EVIC (Electronic Vehicle Information Center), but I don't have the EVIC option.

Does anyone know if there is a way to turn this feature off using the RKE key?
Some of the other features can be turned on/off this way.

Paul

pauld73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2010, 09:08 PM   #2
richd
2008 KK Liberty 

I think this has to be done at the dealer.I was going to get my rid of my "Illuminated Approach",but my wife wanted it, .The book says it can be done without EVIC,but I tried on mine,and couldnt get it to work.but I had them take out the horn with the RKE.
richd is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.