Trailer Wiring Help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Trailer Wiring Help

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 10-24-2010, 06:03 PM   #1
MikePM

Trailer Wiring Help

I'm trying to set up my 08 Liberty to haul a 6x12 U-haul trailer. I ordered and installed the hitch reciever, installed the hitch ball, and went to connect the trailer wiring from the U-haul but I can't find any hook-ups. Does the 08 Liberty not have any?

I was looking around online and it looks like I may have to attach a wiring harness to the tail lights which would connect to the U-haul. I've never done this before so I'm not sure exactly what to purchase. Is that my only option or is there an easier way?

Thanks

MikePM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2010, 03:09 PM   #2
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

Click on the link below, call the 1-800 number, they can help you....

etrailer.com | Contact, Shipping and Ordering Information
Resonator removed (sounds like a V8 on start up)
SuperRliBerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2010, 03:41 PM   #3
MikePM

Solved

I ordered a trailer wiring harness from etrailer.com. Had to run it thru the tail lights and another wire up to the battery and zip tie everything off. It was actually really easy, 20 minute install works perfectly.
MikePM is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.