Traded in GTO for Liberty! Pics and ? inside - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Traded in GTO for Liberty! Pics and ? inside

Advance Adapters SYE KitsFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 05-10-2013, 10:23 AM   #46
rescue575
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwestman9
Ya Im going to stick with 16" plan. Do you think Cragar wheels with 245 75 16 Duratracs will fit on stock suspention (17k miles) until i get my ome lift on..? I can order the wheels/tire mounted from discounttiredirect.com
From what i understand...no

Cobra 75, Firestik Door Jam Mount, HD Spring, 2Ft Firestik
Dunlop Fierce Attitude M/T
rescue575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2013, 01:08 PM   #47
lfhoward
2008 KK Liberty 

^X2. Some have tried and there is very little room to flex. You'll rub on bumps and tight corners, and possibly could ruin the tires before you get the lift on. Why not order new rims & 245/75/16 tires, but keep your stockers on until the lift arrives? Also, be sure to go with the 7 inch wide rims, not the 8 inch ones-- those have rubbing issues too.
Unread 05-11-2013, 01:58 PM   #48
kwestman9

Lift is ordered! How much am I going to be charged for installation?
kwestman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2013, 05:15 PM   #49
mtbiker
2011 KK Liberty 

Dealer quoted me $326 out the door. I'm sure I can get it cheaper, but it's still under warranty(for a good bit) and if they try to blame the lift I'm going to remind them that they installed it. It was $80 per side on the front & $40 per side in the rear and $57 for the alignment. I could do the rears myself, but figured once they have it in the lift, why not let them do it.
mtbiker is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.