Traded 2011 Liberty for 2012 Liberty Arctic - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Traded 2011 Liberty for 2012 Liberty Arctic

ExtremeTerrain has Daystar Wrangler Parts!Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 01-20-2012, 12:53 PM   #16
musclezmarinara
2012 KK Liberty 

Unread 01-20-2012, 01:19 PM   #17
cda7333
2014 JK Wrangler 

Great looking jeep!
cda7333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2012, 01:56 PM   #18
musclezmarinara
2012 KK Liberty 

thank you sir needs:
some sliders
Unread 01-20-2012, 02:08 PM   #19
cda7333
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclezmarinara View Post
thank you sir needs:
some sliders

I can understand that. Been thinking about it myself. Gona do skids first then see from there. How u like the falken tires?
Unread 01-20-2012, 02:12 PM   #20
musclezmarinara
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cda7333 View Post
I can understand that. Been thinking about it myself. Gona do skids first then see from there. How u like the falken tires?
Skids are a must .... i need to acquire those first.
Falkens are a bit hard riding but I really cant complain
Unread 01-20-2012, 02:25 PM   #21
cda7333
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

That's cool. Just wondering. I'll keep that in mind. Thank ya sir.
Unread 01-22-2012, 08:40 AM   #22
bowlsie
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Hey I know what you all are saying about the sliders! But just an FYI if you get on eBay right now there is a guy selling the Mopar factory tubular side steps in the powdercoated black for $209.00 +$39.00 shipping or best offer. I sent him an offer of $150..00 and he accepted! These things list for $600.00! I know they are not sliders but this Jeep will probably never see anywhere a slider is needed. We have the Rubicon for that. And for the price I feel like I stole them! I thought these would help with people slamming their doors into the side of the KK and help my little boy get in and out when he is old enough. I may go buy another set if you all don't want them.
eBay item number is: 330670596878 and as of now there are 2 sets left. You all need to go hook yourselves up!

2013 JKU
1988 YJ Laredo
bowlsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2012, 08:58 AM   #23
bowlsie
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
LMAO Good luck ! Freaking dealers seem like they are always trying to squeeze us for just a little more. I think u got em over a barrel on this one though. I think that winter chill color does contrast nicely like u said. We probably went back and forth for an hour trying to decide between them. lol Well and one cool thing about it is its only available on the arctic. So very limited. I haven't seen one on the road yet. Course i haven't seen another arctic on the road yet either around here. Let me know how the remote start thing goes if ya would. Been thinking about adding it to the wife's.
Well as we figured they tried to screw me. I called at 1:00 on Friday and was told they hadn't been able to get to it yet and it was getting ready to go in the shop. I was like OK, I don't need it until this evening anyways. No biggie. Well at 4:30 the lady calls me back and says it is ready and I told her I wouldn't be able to pick it up before they closed so I would just like to pay with a CC over the phone and have the keys locked in it. She said sure and when I asked for the total I about """" my pants. $306.00! I said no way in hell would I pay that and then she proceeded to tell me they had trouble with the Jeep wanting to program and at 1.2 hours in the tech clocked in on the job and had almost 4 hours into it total. I told her that it wasn't my fault they couldn't get it to program or that the tech didn't know what he was doing. It's not like there is much to this process. Hook it up to the Star Scan tool, enter vin, and turn on the feature/update new WMC. Finally after much going back and forth my bill OTD was $109.00 and some change! The notes on the ticket say installed remote start and then system would not program. Had to then adjust hood wiring (straight time). It's all said and done now but I should have just driven the 50 miles to the dealer I purchased it from and let them install it. I would have installed it myself and just let them program it but when the Mopar accessories catalog states 1.2 hours and they were going to charge 1.0 just to program I thought that was a no brainer. With all of that said though it does work great and it is it's first little mod. I highly recommend it if you are considering it! Let me know if you decide to buy it I will send you the sellers name on eBay where you can get it for $185.00 + about $17.00 shipping. They are the ones that even faxed me the install time from the catalog. Next are the step rails which will be installed in my driveway!

2013 JKU
1988 YJ Laredo
Unread 01-22-2012, 09:28 AM   #24
bowlsie
2013 JK Wrangler 

As promised here are some pics. Still haven't had a chance to get it cleaned up yet so...

And here is the trade in:

2013 JKU
1988 YJ Laredo
Unread 01-22-2012, 10:06 AM   #25
bowlsie
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
That was another reason I decided to go with the Winter Chill. There were no KK's within 400 miles of my home with the skid plate group. I wanted them when I purchased it due to the fact of them being $300.00 more + shipping if you purchase them after the fact.
How do you like your lift?

2013 JKU
1988 YJ Laredo
Unread 01-22-2012, 10:42 AM   #26
cda7333
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlsie View Post
Hey I know what you all are saying about the sliders! But just an FYI if you get on eBay right now there is a guy selling the Mopar factory tubular side steps in the powdercoated black for $209.00 +$39.00 shipping or best offer. I sent him an offer of $150..00 and he accepted! These things list for $600.00! I know they are not sliders but this Jeep will probably never see anywhere a slider is needed. We have the Rubicon for that. And for the price I feel like I stole them! I thought these would help with people slamming their doors into the side of the KK and help my little boy get in and out when he is old enough. I may go buy another set if you all don't want them.
eBay item number is: 330670596878 and as of now there are 2 sets left. You all need to go hook yourselves up!
Thanks for the info man. Excellent price. I'm still weighing options out but would definitely like to see a pic of them once u get them on.
Unread 01-22-2012, 10:47 AM   #27
cda7333
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Well as we figured they tried to screw me. I called at 1:00 on Friday and was told they hadn't been able to get to it yet and it was getting ready to go in the shop. I was like OK, I don't need it until this evening anyways. No biggie. Well at 4:30 the lady calls me back and says it is ready and I told her I wouldn't be able to pick it up before they closed so I would just like to pay with a CC over the phone and have the keys locked in it. She said sure and when I asked for the total I about """" my pants. $306.00! I said no way in hell would I pay that and then she proceeded to tell me they had trouble with the Jeep wanting to program and at 1.2 hours in the tech clocked in on the job and had almost 4 hours into it total. I told her that it wasn't my fault they couldn't get it to program or that the tech didn't know what he was doing. It's not like there is much to this process. Hook it up to the Star Scan tool, enter vin, and turn on the feature/update new WMC. Finally after much going back and forth my bill OTD was $109.00 and some change! The notes on the ticket say installed remote start and then system would not program. Had to then adjust hood wiring (straight time). It's all said and done now but I should have just driven the 50 miles to the dealer I purchased it from and let them install it. I would have installed it myself and just let them program it but when the Mopar accessories catalog states 1.2 hours and they were going to charge 1.0 just to program I thought that was a no brainer. With all of that said though it does work great and it is it's first little mod. I highly recommend it if you are considering it! Let me know if you decide to buy it I will send you the sellers name on eBay where you can get it for $185.00 + about $17.00 shipping. They are the ones that even faxed me the install time from the catalog. Next are the step rails which will be installed in my driveway!

I had a feeling they would try some crap like that. I'm glad u were able to get it all worked out. Its amazing how dealers vary so much on service! Course Harley dealers are the same way. Some are great and others I wouldn't even let em put air in the tires. Lol.
I'll get with ya on the remote start info when I get ready to do something. Thanks man.
Unread 01-22-2012, 10:52 AM   #28
cda7333
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
As promised here are some pics. Still haven't had a chance to get it cleaned up yet so...

And here is the trade in:

Great looking Jeep bub.!! That didn't come outa Cincinnati did it? It looks just like the one we looked at. Same options I mean. Anyway awesome .... love them Arctics!
Unread 01-22-2012, 11:20 AM   #29
cda7333
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
That was another reason I decided to go with the Winter Chill. There were no KK's within 400 miles of my home with the skid plate group. I wanted them when I purchased it due to the fact of them being $300.00 more + shipping if you purchase them after the fact.
How do you like your lift?

Speaking of skids. Wanted to ask u guys about thoughts on the gas tank skid plate. I'm definitely putting all the others on just not sure if the fuel tank is needed or if the brush guard that's there from the factory will suffice? The Jeep will be mostly used as a dd but with occasional light offroading. Nothing crazy. Any help would be appreciated.
Unread 01-22-2012, 12:07 PM   #30
musclezmarinara
2012 KK Liberty 

LOOKS AWESOME !!!

LIFT IT ! lol if you need tires or any lift stuff let me know !

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.