Total cost to put in a Truetrac - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Total cost to put in a Truetrac

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 04-18-2013, 10:30 AM   #1
rangerr47
2012 KK Liberty 

Total cost to put in a Truetrac

Can somebody give me an idea on what the full cost of having a truetrac put in the rear on a 2012 KK installed with all the crap that needs to be done included? I have seen the part costing about $450 but I know you have to do some other things in there to add this , plus labor. So just trying to get an idea what the total will be around.

rangerr47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2013, 11:19 AM   #2
tjkj2002
2002 KJ Liberty 

How many miles on your KK? If your still pretty low mileage you can reuse everything but the gear oil and ring gear bolts,though a master install kit is highly recommended and run anywhere from $125-$150.The labor will vary,find a 4wd speciatly shop that other wheelers in your area recommend.Labor will run between $200-$400,just depends really on your area.
Unread 04-18-2013, 11:28 AM   #3
rangerr47
2012 KK Liberty 

Ok so we are looking at a grand as a ball park figure then. Thx
rangerr47 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.