Tires Rec on 70th Anniversary KK - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Tires Rec on 70th Anniversary KK

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 09-28-2013, 12:06 PM   #1
dlux
2011 KK Liberty 

Tires Rec on 70th Anniversary KK

My Liberty currently has the stock P235/60R18 Goodyear Forteras with the 70th anniversary wheels. One of the tires blew out on me and the other has a slow leak so looking for replacements. Everything on the Libby is still stock and is prob going to stay that way for a while (not having money stinks!) so I've got a couple of questions.
1. Tire size: I've heard +/- about the size of these tires. Would you recommend staying with the same size?
2. Brand: Not crazy about these Goodyears but when it bought her the tread was still too good for me to justify ditching them and buying new ones. Is there a different tire you would recommend moving to?

THANKS!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.