tips for grills and skid plates - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > tips for grills and skid plates

D.i.y. Ford 8.8 tj,xj,yjSavvy Aluminum BumpersSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 03-10-2014, 07:31 PM   #1
liftedliberty08
2008 KK Liberty 

tips for grills and skid plates

so i am starting to look around for grill guards and skid plates for my kk. looking for any tips or suggestions for where i should be looking or if it is a task that could be done by a buddie in a shop

liftedliberty08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2014, 08:34 PM   #2
Seagull96
2010 KK Liberty 

justforjeeps has all the skid plates for sale individually.. let me see if I can pull up the link

got it.. http://www.justforjeeps.com/fueltank.html

As for the grill guard, a lot of guys get the SteelCraft one. You can look around for those pretty much anywhere.

"If everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane!"
Seagull96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2014, 04:36 PM   #3
liftedliberty08
2008 KK Liberty 

awe
some thank you man. looks like there is alot of good stuff on there. what would it take to make my own grill guard. the skid plates are a little above my skill level but i would like and try to make my own guard. how easy is it to conect to the under carriage.
liftedliberty08 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.