Third Row Seat - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Third Row Seat

TJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFIron Cross Customer JK and TJ Wrangler Bumpers now at ROCK

Unread 08-08-2011, 01:17 PM   #1
floodlit

Third Row Seat

Hello,

I'm looking for a third row seat for a 2008 Liberty. They seem impossible to find. Can someone point me in the right direction or have one to sell?

I know there is a classified section but it does not allow newbees to post there.

thanks!

floodlit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2011, 02:19 PM   #2
jonrjen
2011 KK Liberty 

I didn't even know that there was a third row seat option on the KK. There have been rumors that the 2012 Liberty may offer a third row seat, but have yet to confirm they will exist.
Unread 08-08-2011, 03:27 PM   #3
floodlit

Yeah, my girlfriend just bought a used KK Limited and we were just poking around to see the bells and whistles and stuff and we noticed there were grooves in the back on the floor. The we saw that on the sides just below the windows on the inside there were some more grooves and then a symbol for seats. So, I looked into it bit and found out that there is a third row bench seat option for the 2008 limited. So my search begins. Of coursr I had to just ry the stealership to see what they say. $1,500!!!! no thanks! I guess thats why nobody has them.
floodlit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2011, 05:00 PM   #4
Elt31987

2008 KK Liberty 

Ive NEVER seen, or even heard of a 3rd row option
Daystar 2" Spacer Lift With SkyJacker Hydro Shocks
JBA Gen 5.5 Upper Control Arms
Rokmen Riddler 8.25 Differential Cover
2 KC Slimlite 100 Watt Driving Lights on JK Light Bar
245/75/16 All Terrains
Mopar Front Tow Hooks
Mopar Rear Tow Hook
Mopar Skids
Elt31987 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2011, 05:45 PM   #5
WA_KK
2008 KK Liberty 

I think I know what you're talking about in the back of the libby. The grooves in the floor are cargo tie downs. The ones just below the windows are for the privacy screen. At least in mine the tie downs and notches for the screen are just plastic, not metal like where the seats are attached. I doubt it could hold a seat very securely.

Now I have seen a thread in the Wrangler forum about someone who added a rear facing third seat to their JK I believe. I didn't look too closely at it; but if it's really something you're interested in that might be a good look.
WA_KK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2011, 06:02 PM   #6
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

Yep, The KK is too small for a third row seat option

Only the Jeep commander and Jeep grand wagoneer had a third row seat option. Both vehicles are no longer made. chrysler wants you to buy their other vehicles with the 3rd row seat option.
commander_seats.jpg   28vf7yo.jpg  
Resonator removed (sounds like a V8 on start up)
SuperRliBerty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-10-2011, 06:00 PM   #7
2011KK70AE
2011 KK Liberty 

Like everyone else, I was completely unaware that they made a third row for the Liberty.

For those who say it wouldn't fit, a 2011 Rav4 my wife in I looked at before buying our KK had a third row (albeit a VERY small one), and those can't be much longer then KKs.

EDIT: Looked it up, the Toyota is about 5 in. longer.
2011KK70AE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.