Is there a winch bumper for the KK? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Is there a winch bumper for the KK?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 06-14-2010, 02:32 PM   #1
LibertyHopeful
2008 KK Liberty 

Is there a winch bumper for the KK?

Long story short, was just out offroading with a clan of Jeeps yesterday and the trail was definitely not rated for my stock KK and even difficult for the Rubicons out there so while I made it through (or to hell and back as I can it), I busted a few parts. (Next time, I ain't going until I've got a 4" lift and 33" wheels.)

Need to replace my front bumper now and was wondering if there's a winch bumper out there for the KK so I can just grab that instead of replacing with OEM.

Anyone know if there's a winch bumper for the KK currently on the market?

Pirelli Scorpion ATR 235/65R17 • WeatherTech Floor Liners • Mopar Cargo Tray
LibertyHopeful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2010, 11:34 AM   #2
MtnLuvr
2009 KK Liberty 

Not yet (in the U.S.). In Austrailia, a few have a TJM but as far as I know, TJM won't respond to any U.S. inquiries.
MtnLuvr's Off-Road Front Winch Bumper, Heavy Duty Rock Sliders, Heavy Duty Off-Road Rear Bumper/JBA 4" AaS Lift w/UCAs/16x8's w/ 245/75R16 GY MT/Rs
MtnLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.