Suspension and wheels - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Suspension and wheels

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-08-2013, 08:59 AM   #16
myfirstjeep1

Moved on to custom wheels now. I def want 22" x 9", and 22" x 10". Limited with stock offsets, so I plan on chooing Lexani custom R-Fours. They are blank offsets ranging from 15 to 45. Its going to be tough figuring out this look if i want flush with the top of the fenders. any help?

lexani_wheels_r-four_265_a2.jpg  
myfirstjeep1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2013, 09:04 AM   #17
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

Different places sell a tool that you basically bolt onto your hub and then have gauges that tell you according to where you have the arms set at what width, backspacing etc wheel will work.
I used to have one when I had my tire shop, worked great

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.